TGO David

• Administrator

SOLD: FS Tactical Totally Rad 1980's Kydex IWB Holster for Glock

i-6TWDMjF-XL.jpg

great-scott.jpg

IMG_0555_HEIC.JPG

133bb7ed50869b606fedb80caea5c102.jpg

Description

Don't judge me, man... the 1980's were RAD.  I should keep this holster solely for use on Instagram but I'm trying to clean out my drawer of random holsters.  This one is made by FS Tactical and is called "The Shepherd".  It is made of a dark purple Kydex with a Totally Rad 1980's fabric overlay, 1.5" belt clip and orange contrasting hardware.

Fits the Glock 19/19x/23/45 with the Streamlight TLR7 r TLR7A weapon light, as well as guns patterned after the G19 such as the Zev OZ9 Compact, Shadow Systems MR918 and MR920, etc. 

Condition

Brand new.  Only used to be a baller on Instagram and make chickens snap their necks.

Retail: $70 (FSTactical.com)

Sale Price:  $30.00
** Includes postage to lower 48 continental states. AK or HI buyer will pay actual postage rate **

Terms of Sale

• PayPal Required
  • Will mail to you via USPS
  • Not interested in any trades
  • Indicate your interest in this thread.  Do not PM me.  PM'ing causes confusion in determining who indicated interest first.

Thanks for looking.  🙂

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.jpeg.95e1a98a68bfcd7f49bdb4938f7a63f9.jpeg

Holy Jeff Spicoli! Uh, brah, if you’ll sell it to me (I am wearing a shirt and shoes) I’ll take it. I gotta say I wouldn’t deliberately seek out such a colorful holster but I can’t pass that up! Heck, something that fly might be just enough to de-escalate a bad situation so I wouldn’t even need to pull the G23 out of it. Totally righteous, dude.

Word. 

Archived