Word to the Wise Alert!!!!

Guest trigem

Posted else where!:)

I am not pleased to write this but I have been reading threads (in the media) and ascertaining trends based on some quick lessons I got from a buddy who retired from the Army after many years of combat and military intelligence where they trained him to read threads in the media and ascertain trends.

It just 'clicked' for me - I just expressed it to my wife and now I'm expressing it here -

I believe the greatest threat to the freedom of ourselves, our families, and our Constitutional rights lies in nefarious orchestration of events based on a less-than-foolproof plan ~

Be on the lookout for the following, and may it never come to pass, and if it does, may good, strong-hearted, freedom loving people step in to stop it or the worst might happen - I do not say this lightly.

None of you know me and have no reason to take what I've said as any form of truth - read the threads in the media, ascertain trends, decide for yourself.

I believe that in Heller, Justice Scalia was actually WARNING us - telling all able bodied men & women that they must be part of a citizens militia to be there as a distributed safety net - a backbone - reminding us why the Second Amendment is there in the first place.

I believe that it is not beyond Powers that Be from orchestrating Mumbai as an experiment in urban terror using 'rudimentary arms' -

I believe that it is not beyond Powers that Be from orchestrating a Mumbai-style attack in the US using 'rudimentary arms' -

Reported today, but contained in a speech Sunday before the Council on Foreign Relations, FBI Director Mueller says that there is a major threat of homegrown terrorism in a Mumbai style attack using 'rudimentary arms' - especially in cities with high levels of immigrant populations specifically including New York, Miami, San Diego, Seattle (I would think Chicago and LA would be on the list). They mention Minneapolis in the article as the place from which the only known US citizen who became suicide bomber (Somalia) is from.

Here's the risk I have identified, and again, I believe that Americans working together will neutralize this risk:

1) Nefarious forces orchestrate a Mumbai style attack in a major US city - it hardly matters where and who is involved except that they are nefarious ~ it would appear in the form of some class of immigrants (East Asian, Pakistani, or Indonesian) even if they are put up to it by non-immigrants -

2) In response and to 'calm' Americans, BO signs an Executive Order restricting 'rudimentary arms' of the type used (probably including .223, AKs, ARs, and many high capacity and semi-auto handguns) -

3) Restriction on arms triggers major problems - no need to elaborate - but this would be the sucker-punch of all-time. Those that stand up too hard, could find themselves in some huge FEMA run detention camp - it would not be a good scene at all.....

To Neutralize (some ideas and proposed actions):

A) Maximum situational awareness - if and when it happens, there will be LEO, and CC responses. Being prepared for this is paramount IMHO - including having cellphone charged with 911 on speed dial and calling it in -

This includes being well-dressed and clean-shaven and well-behaved lest our CC people are confused with Mumbai-style attackers - we need to be clear that we're the good guys - (I personally will be reminding myself to interact more with shopkeepers and police officers to foster more awareness about how we can work together to prevent Mumbai-style attackers -)

:wall: Turnaround situation - rather than allow terror to be generated, law enforcement and private citizens bearing arms put down the terrorist attackers fast. There is no lengthy media coverage of terrorists walking around with impunity near incompetent looking police forces such as we saw with Mumbai - rather, we are going to see Americans at their best, working together to thwart any such threat or attack -

If we show that we are not 'terrorized' by the attempt and are happy with the response and result, there will be no reason for any restrictive Executive Order - if it happens, we want the result to be - "Wow, I'm proud to be an American" and "Did you see how fast SWAT came?" and "Lucky there were a few armed private citizens there under the Second Amendment to take down a few of the bad guys, one of their leaders, break up their communications and keep them off their plans until the SWAT arrived" and "No one's gonna try THAT again in America."

C) Nefarious Plans are Never Foolproof - everyone and anyone can and will find their own ways to peacefully and/or self-defensively neutralize such threat or attack - somewhere along the way, some message will be intercepted, some error will be made by the Bad Guys and whoever is there in the right place at the right time, PLEASE - do not hesitate - carpe diem - it MIGHT all be up to you, yes YOU ~

D) Public Disclosures - Nefarious Plans require secrecy - so the more transparency the better - the more light of day - the better - if you get a hold of something real and factual, post it far and wide asap -

E) This Ain't No Party; This Ain't No Disco, This Ain't No Fooling Around - like the song says, this ain't no fooling around - I had a feeling like this before 9/11 happened; I'm having a feeling again of unease - I am not usually the kind of person who lies awake at night but recently....my internal alarms are going off....

F) Spread the Word - the more people who see the possibility, the more can prevent the damage - I honestly believe this is how we re-focus on being Americans and protecting each other and putting our differences aside even if temporarily (a 'time-out') to do it - once things settle down, we can get back to our differences smile.gif

G) Failure Would Be Our Fault - if this crisis rises to the level of Constitutional proportions, we have failed and it will be our fault because the "Buck" Really Does Stop Here. Do you want to have to explain to your children where you were and what you were doing and that you could have done something more? I would rather express that we came together and met the threat head on, prevailed and lived to tell the tale.

H) Please someone convince me I'm wrong. Tell me I don't know squat and why because I want to be wrong about my conclusions about these trends.

I) God Bless us and all those for freedom, may our heads be clear, our hearts strong, our eyes focused, our brains smart, our aim true, our ammo good, our arms effective and may those who would strike with terror against our people fall hard and fast.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews

"FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III today warned that extremists "with large agendas and little money can use rudimentary weapons" to sow terror, raising the specter that recent attacks in Mumbai that killed 170 people last year could embolden terrorists seeking to attack U.S. cities. At a speech to the Council on Foreign Relations in Washington, Mueller said that the bureau is expanding its focus beyond al-Qaeda and into splinter groups, radicals who try to enter the country through the visa waiver program and "home-grown terrorists."

"The universe of crime and terrorism stretches out infinitely before us, and we too are working to find what we believe to be out there but cannot always see," Mueller said.

One particular concern, the FBI director said, springs from the country's background as a "nation of immigrants." Federal officials worry about pockets of possible radicals among melting-pot communities in the United States such as Seattle, San Diego, Miami or New York." <!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________

The 2nd Amendment Is As Important As the 1st Amendment to Keep America Free!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted else where!:)

I am not pleased to write this but I have been reading threads (in the media) and ascertaining trends based on some quick lessons I got from a buddy who retired from the Army after many years of combat and military intelligence where they trained him to read threads in the media and ascertain trends.

It just 'clicked' for me - I just expressed it to my wife and now I'm expressing it here -

I believe the greatest threat to the freedom of ourselves, our families, and our Constitutional rights lies in nefarious orchestration of events based on a less-than-foolproof plan ~

Be on the lookout for the following, and may it never come to pass, and if it does, may good, strong-hearted, freedom loving people step in to stop it or the worst might happen - I do not say this lightly.

None of you know me and have no reason to take what I've said as any form of truth - read the threads in the media, ascertain trends, decide for yourself.

I believe that in Heller, Justice Scalia was actually WARNING us - telling all able bodied men & women that they must be part of a citizens militia to be there as a distributed safety net - a backbone - reminding us why the Second Amendment is there in the first place.

I believe that it is not beyond Powers that Be from orchestrating Mumbai as an experiment in urban terror using 'rudimentary arms' -

I believe that it is not beyond Powers that Be from orchestrating a Mumbai-style attack in the US using 'rudimentary arms' -

Reported today, but contained in a speech Sunday before the Council on Foreign Relations, FBI Director Mueller says that there is a major threat of homegrown terrorism in a Mumbai style attack using 'rudimentary arms' - especially in cities with high levels of immigrant populations specifically including New York, Miami, San Diego, Seattle (I would think Chicago and LA would be on the list). They mention Minneapolis in the article as the place from which the only known US citizen who became suicide bomber (Somalia) is from.

Here's the risk I have identified, and again, I believe that Americans working together will neutralize this risk:

1) Nefarious forces orchestrate a Mumbai style attack in a major US city - it hardly matters where and who is involved except that they are nefarious ~ it would appear in the form of some class of immigrants (East Asian, Pakistani, or Indonesian) even if they are put up to it by non-immigrants -

2) In response and to 'calm' Americans, BO signs an Executive Order restricting 'rudimentary arms' of the type used (probably including .223, AKs, ARs, and many high capacity and semi-auto handguns) -

3) Restriction on arms triggers major problems - no need to elaborate - but this would be the sucker-punch of all-time. Those that stand up too hard, could find themselves in some huge FEMA run detention camp - it would not be a good scene at all.....

To Neutralize (some ideas and proposed actions):

A) Maximum situational awareness - if and when it happens, there will be LEO, and CC responses. Being prepared for this is paramount IMHO - including having cellphone charged with 911 on speed dial and calling it in -

This includes being well-dressed and clean-shaven and well-behaved lest our CC people are confused with Mumbai-style attackers - we need to be clear that we're the good guys - (I personally will be reminding myself to interact more with shopkeepers and police officers to foster more awareness about how we can work together to prevent Mumbai-style attackers -)

:wall: Turnaround situation - rather than allow terror to be generated, law enforcement and private citizens bearing arms put down the terrorist attackers fast. There is no lengthy media coverage of terrorists walking around with impunity near incompetent looking police forces such as we saw with Mumbai - rather, we are going to see Americans at their best, working together to thwart any such threat or attack -

If we show that we are not 'terrorized' by the attempt and are happy with the response and result, there will be no reason for any restrictive Executive Order - if it happens, we want the result to be - "Wow, I'm proud to be an American" and "Did you see how fast SWAT came?" and "Lucky there were a few armed private citizens there under the Second Amendment to take down a few of the bad guys, one of their leaders, break up their communications and keep them off their plans until the SWAT arrived" and "No one's gonna try THAT again in America."

C) Nefarious Plans are Never Foolproof - everyone and anyone can and will find their own ways to peacefully and/or self-defensively neutralize such threat or attack - somewhere along the way, some message will be intercepted, some error will be made by the Bad Guys and whoever is there in the right place at the right time, PLEASE - do not hesitate - carpe diem - it MIGHT all be up to you, yes YOU ~

D) Public Disclosures - Nefarious Plans require secrecy - so the more transparency the better - the more light of day - the better - if you get a hold of something real and factual, post it far and wide asap -

E) This Ain't No Party; This Ain't No Disco, This Ain't No Fooling Around - like the song says, this ain't no fooling around - I had a feeling like this before 9/11 happened; I'm having a feeling again of unease - I am not usually the kind of person who lies awake at night but recently....my internal alarms are going off....

F) Spread the Word - the more people who see the possibility, the more can prevent the damage - I honestly believe this is how we re-focus on being Americans and protecting each other and putting our differences aside even if temporarily (a 'time-out') to do it - once things settle down, we can get back to our differences smile.gif

G) Failure Would Be Our Fault - if this crisis rises to the level of Constitutional proportions, we have failed and it will be our fault because the "Buck" Really Does Stop Here. Do you want to have to explain to your children where you were and what you were doing and that you could have done something more? I would rather express that we came together and met the threat head on, prevailed and lived to tell the tale.

H) Please someone convince me I'm wrong. Tell me I don't know squat and why because I want to be wrong about my conclusions about these trends.

I) God Bless us and all those for freedom, may our heads be clear, our hearts strong, our eyes focused, our brains smart, our aim true, our ammo good, our arms effective and may those who would strike with terror against our people fall hard and fast.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews

"FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III today warned that extremists "with large agendas and little money can use rudimentary weapons" to sow terror, raising the specter that recent attacks in Mumbai that killed 170 people last year could embolden terrorists seeking to attack U.S. cities. At a speech to the Council on Foreign Relations in Washington, Mueller said that the bureau is expanding its focus beyond al-Qaeda and into splinter groups, radicals who try to enter the country through the visa waiver program and "home-grown terrorists."

"The universe of crime and terrorism stretches out infinitely before us, and we too are working to find what we believe to be out there but cannot always see," Mueller said.

One particular concern, the FBI director said, springs from the country's background as a "nation of immigrants." Federal officials worry about pockets of possible radicals among melting-pot communities in the United States such as Seattle, San Diego, Miami or New York." <!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________

The 2nd Amendment Is As Important As the 1st Amendment to Keep America Free!

[/walloftext]

TBH i didnt read the whole post because its to crackpot for my blood.

Edited by Daniel

I'm trying hard to keep my mouth shut but I can't.

This is :):tinfoil::wall: 'ery at its finest and the exact thing we don't need to hear.

Here are some simple suggestions and thoughts:

1) This guy I knew said that...And HE'S in the military. BS.

2) Quit believing everything politically based you read on the internet (especially from gun forums)

3) Don't worry about the "foreign" communities. Remember Oklahoma City?

4) The 2nd A. was adopted in 1791. It was put there for a purpose. Republicans and Democrats both have crapped on it like everything else. The latest decision is not gonna change all that much.

I really could go on at length but damn, I've got a life to live.