SOLD - 9x Glock 17 Magazines

GlockSpock

• Moderators

I have for sale the following:

Qty: 8 (Glock 17 Gen 4 OEM Magazines)

Qty:1 (Magpul 17 Round Magazine)

$215.00 Shipped.

I suppose I have to technically mark this as used. I've used the MagPul magazine some at the range and the Glock magazines have been in a box for years. I don't remember if the OEM mags were used or not when I purchased. Everything exactly as shown in photos.

189731688_PhotoNov1281214PM.thumb.jpg.1d11a5f9feaea8f4f80324920b9c66f4.jpg

374013645_PhotoNov1281334PM.thumb.jpg.c8cdc54090150cef6363631dbd2f2957.jpg

153671509023795772-2.jpg.a3253f8dd00fa8ea1909cefd3b936b3a.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Trump2020 said:

Is there a difference gen 3 to gen 4?

If I recall correctly, the main difference is the Gen 4 and higher mags are compatible with the ambidextrous mag release. If you are using the magazine release in its typical right hand configuration, you won’t notice any difference with any of the mags, regardless what generation they are. If you look at the OP’s picture above, you’ll see that the area on the front of the mags that interfaces with the release goes all the way across. If you look at a Gen 3 or older mag that will just be on one side.

1 hour ago, Danger Rane said:

If I recall correctly, the main difference is the Gen 4 and higher mags are compatible with the ambidextrous safety. If you are using the safety in its typical right hand configuration, you won’t notice any difference with any of the mags. If you look at the OP’s picture above, you’ll see that the area on the front of the mags that interfaces with the safety goes all the way across. If you look at a Gen 3 mag that will just be on one side.

Safety, mag release, same thing. 😜

• Moderators
14 hours ago, ls-vtec said:

Would you take venmo or paypal gift and whats the least you’d take ? Thanks 

PayPal Friends and Family would be fine. What's the most you'd be willing to pay?

3 hours ago, Trump2020 said:

Is there a difference gen 3 to gen 4?

As stated above by others, the cutout for the mag catch is really the only difference. Gen 3, 4, or even 5 magazines would be interchangeable as long as you are right handed. If you have a Gen 4 or 5 Glock setup for lefthand use, Gen 3 magazines couldn't work.

2 hours ago, GlockSpock said:

PayPal Friends and Family would be fine. What's the most you'd be willing to pay?

As stated above by others, the cutout for the mag catch is really the only difference. Gen 3, 4, or even 5 magazines would be interchangeable as long as you are right handed. If you have a Gen 4 or 5 Glock setup for lefthand use, Gen 3 magazines couldn't work.

Thanks.  I just built a Poly 80 G17, uses all gen 3 parts, been looking for mags.  Found a couple at local store, but they are both extended, and have the cutouts on both sides.  Still want to get some standard 17 round mags.

Archived