Killer instinct CHRGD crossbow and krytac airsoft M4

jeffmem

Killer instinct CHGD crossbow, new in box - $150

spacer.png

Krytac metal airsoft. I bought this used with a stripped gear and took it apart to fix and quickly got lost 😞 ... sent it back to krytac for a pretty expensive internal rebuild and have only shot it a few times since its back. No battery or charger included. It has some scratches from wear . - $150

spacer.png

Edited by jeffmem

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Nicpvw
      About 500 rds and she runs perfect, I installed a Geissele SDE, and an SB tactical SB3 stock which required the LWRC stock adapter ($100.00) the gun looks like new and is a tough one to get rid of but I currently have the long range bug and it's an expensive game.  

Asking $3,600 which is the price of what the gun and added items retail for. I unfortunately purchased when This gun was selling for 4k without the added brace and trigger so my loss is your gain. 

I have all original parts including original trigger, and foam cut out. I might still have the box.
    • By Nicpvw
      About 500 rds and she runs perfect, I installed a Geissele SDE, and an SB tactical SB3 stock which required the LWRC stock adapter ($100.00) the gun looks like new and is a tough one to get rid of but I currently have the long range bug and it's an expensive game.  

Asking $3,600 which is the price of what the gun and added items retail for. I unfortunately purchased when This gun was selling for 4k without the added brace and trigger so my loss is your gain. 

I have all original parts including original trigger, and foam cut out. I might still have the box.

• By TriggerZ
      New Romanian G side-folder Ak. All parts are numbers matching (pictured), except for the DDI receiver. Has a TapCo G2 trigger, original Romanian Dong, handguard & grip. Also has the Chrome-Lined barrel. Absolutely beautiful rifle & excellent condition.
      Can include extra 30rd mags & ammo for the right offer.
      Only interested in other Ak’s of same quality/value, such as Arsenal’s, Saiga’s, Vepr’s, etc.

• By Zeno80
      Seeking a new home for this barely used (maybe never) S&W Model 25-9 1989 Tennessee Highway Patrol Commemorative 4" blue 45 Colt revolver with Lanyard ring. New S&W branded carry bag included. Grade estimate 95-98%, but I have no first-hand knowledge of firing history. Comes from an old collection that has been dormant for several years. This is #25 of the run of 350.  $950.00 cash. Greater Knoxville - Sevierville - Maryville area. Requires buyer to show proof of age, Tennessee residency, and to sign Bill of Sale which attests to eligibility to purchase.

• By WVUfaninTN
      This gun has never been fired, and comes in original box, manual and 1 50 round mag. I’m also including 200 rounds of federal 40 grain target ammo.
      Looking to see what’s out there. I’m really looking for a nice 9mm carbine and cash if needed or 300 blackout pistol but open to all offers. Knoxville area meet up.  Must be TN resident.  I can text me pics if needed. 
      Message me your offer! 

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.