AR Platform 9mm dedicated Glock Magazine lower receiver.

Follow Me

I know that I am way behind the power curve on this but I have ro try. 
Would prefer a stripped receiver but will consider a complete assembly. Cash or USPS Money Order as payment and FFL transfer if required. 
I am in Johnson City. I am reluctant to drive more than about 75 miles due to advanced age. I am not complaing just stating a fact.
Please text 703-866-1288 or PM your response. 
Prayers and regards,

Follow Me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By TNKeith75
      I have a Mossberg Patriot in 30-06 22 inch fluted barrel with a 3-9x40 scope,also includes a bipod,sling and shell carrier I bought separately. I also have a Maverick 12 gauge 3 inch chamber with 8 +1 magazine and tru glow bead sight.Both guns are like new in the box,never fired,complete with all manuals and trigger locks,etc.Bought on an impulse a couple months ago, but I prefer handguns and surplus era rifles.Will sell rifle for 325 and shotgun for 150 or 450 for both.Will also consider trading for a handgun if it interests me.Prefer .45,9mm or .357 but will consider others.FTF in Fairview/Bellevue area,must have Tennessee ID.Additional photos available on request.Both sold pending meet.

• By chuckstur
      If anyone has one, or knows of a LGS with one, please PM me. Need a full choke or replaceable choke with rib. 
      Could trade large or small pistol primers it that helps. 
    • By tgtmasterchuck
      Ruger SP101 Weigand "Tame the Beast" Package in .357 Magnum
      Here's a chance to own a little bit of history and a quality built firearm.
      Many years ago, Weigand Combat Handguns, Inc. produced the "Tame the Beast" special on SP101 Rugers.  Although the Tritium front sight is dim, the rest of the firearm is outstanding!  Rounded & Polished Trigger, smoothed action, Bobbed Hammer (not DAO), Hybra-Port, Chamfered Cylinder, Glass Bead Matte Finish, Polished Pins and etched Weigand logo make for a very hansom package.  Since then, Weigand is known for quality scope mounts and rings.  
      $625 Cash (OBO) - Buyer must be willing to sign a bill-of-sale.  I live between Bellevue and Franklin.

Weigand Tame the Beast SP101.pdf
    • By TriggerZ
      Looking to trade my custom Bulgarian Ak74 (circle 10) package. The entire rifle has a gorgeous Graphite Black/Gold Cerakote finish. It is an excellent/soft shooter & very accurate. The rifle has never had a hiccup or malfunction, ever, regardless of ammo or magazine. Will come with:
      * Ukrainian CRC Crook Extended Handguard * KNS Adjustable Gas Piston * TWS Gen3 Dog Leg Railed Dust Cover * TWS Rear Peep Sight * Strela 4 Piece Flash Hider * Strela Extended Charging Handle (Gold) * Solar Tactical MFER Magwell * Fab Defense Folding Stock w/ Riser * ALG AKT-EL Trigger (Gold/Gold Pins) * Magpul Grip * BCM Kag Foregrip * Magpul Offset Light Mount * Streamlight Protac RM2 625 Lumen Weapon Light * Arisaka Defense QD Sling Point * Vickers Blue Force Gear Adjustable Sling * ADM T1-STD QD Optic Mount * Holosun 403R 2Moa Red Dot *
      100Rds of Hornady V-Max 5.45x39, 1,550Rds of surplus/packaged 7n6 5.45x39, x10 Bulgarian (1 Plum) 30rd Mags, x1 Magpul 30rd PMag & x1 East German Bakelite 30rd Mag are included as well.
      Looking to trade for a custom Draco, custom M92 Pap, or a custom AK-V. I’d like to trade mags/ammo for mags/ammo, or offset value if needed. Will entertain other trades or partial trades, but those are my main interests.

• By tmauto769
      I bought this about a week and a half ago, mounted it, zero'd it, shot around 50 rds, and just can't get along with the chevron aiming point.
      I have a Gen2 razor, and a NF NX8, and the glass in this one runs neck and neck with those two, to bad it don't have a floating center dot as I would keep it.
      This was over $1600 new after shipping and taxes, 
      Yours for $1300
      I live in Jefferson city and work in Knoxville.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.