Draco Pistol

Smith

Dressed out Draco. This has been my best and favorite, but it is still 2020 and things must be done. Its a super smooth action and great trigger. FTF in Middle TN $SOLD. Will consider partial trades.  2 Steel Mags.

- SLR 9" Lite MLOK HG gas tube
- Attero T1 mount
- Double Star Strongarm Brace
- PA Micro Dot Lifetime Warranty
- Stormwekz AR hinge
- GMB S14 brake,
- MD Arms Molot grip
- ALG AKT trigger
- JT Power trigger spring
- Tapco retaining plate

Draco DA-6384-15 RO.jpg

Draco DA-6384-15 RO 2.jpg

Edited by Smith
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

Done plenty of deals with Smith...if he says its something it is!  Deal with confidence...freaking awesome gun...like wow...thanks for the inspiration and reminding me how my AK looks like crap-ola compared to yours 😅

You got that Right, he is a master of the AK47, I still absolutely love the one I got from him and if I had the funds I would Jump on this in a second 

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By TriggerZ
      Basically new, Head Down Firearms 10.5” 300Blk Complete Billet Upper. All factory components and parts.
      Specs: * 10.5” 300Blk Shilen Barrel, 1/7 Twist * Pistol Length Gas System * Rugged Suppressors R3 Muzzle Device/Adapter * 5.56 MPI SBN BCG * Ambidextrous Charging Handle * 9” Billet (by SMOS) Handguard * Billet (by SMOS) Upper Receiver * Samson Manufacturing (Cage Code) Metal, Folding Front/Rear Iron Sights * Streamlight Protac Railmount2 625 Lumen Weapon Light * Magpul Offset Light Mount * Arisaka Defense QD Sling Point *
      Upper/Barrel only have 5 rounds through them for test fire/function test. Properly head spaces, good gas/ejection, and built to last.
      Asking $750 as pictured. It retails for over $1K before the Light/Sights. Would be interested in trading for a bone stock Glock 19 plus cash, or a stock X-Series Sig P320 plus cash. I’m open to other trades on handguns (9mm/.45), shotguns (12g), or quality optics (MRO, EoTech, etc) plus cash.
      Will ship if necessary.

• By DBTN
      Vortex Strikefire Red Dot Gen2.  Optic is used but in very good shape.  Once small marred place on the rubber cover where the adjustment buttons are.  Can be seen in photo.
      $100.00
      Nashville area
      IMG_2791.heic IMG_2792.heic
    • By smg01
      NIB- HK 416 .22 Rifle W (4) New 20rd mags. $425.00 & 100rds of CCI - This weekend!!
      Get the look and feel of the legendary HK416 used by the world’s most elite fighting forces in a semi-automatic .22 LR rifle. HK partnered with Umarex of Germany to bring you the best, most realistic HK branded rimfire rifles available. Whether you use it as sub-caliber trainer, for hunting or competition, make sure you get the only HK416 .22 LR rifle authorized by HK.
      HK416 .22 LR RIFLE FEATURES
      • Aluminum receivers
      • RIS–Rail Interface System M-LOK® / Mil STD. 1913
      • Retractable stock
      • Pistol Grip with storage compartment
      • Adjustable flip up sights
      • 90° manual safety
      • Functional dust cover
      • Last round bolt hold open
      • Threaded muzzle 1/2 x 28
      FTF in the Fairview area: $ 425.00 no trades at this time.

Must be legally able to purchase a firearm in TN. Carry permit needed. No bill of sale.
      Thanks for looking.

• By smg01
      For Sale- Lake City 5.56 AP - 500rds - $ 425.00

FTF in the Fairview Area.

• By smg01
      For Consideration: Keltec 380- 3 hi cap mag's- 1 standard mag. Crimson Trace laser and custom Kydex neck holster made to accommodate the laser. $ 300.00

FTF in Fairview- Must me able to legally buy a firearm in TN and have a TN carry permit.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.