Gun Season possible rain.

2 minutes ago, KahrMan said:

I will be out tomorrow morning. Low of 20 and high of 40. Hopefully it will be a good day. Tomorrow I will be chasing cow elks. Hope to fill the freezer.聽

Maybe two freezers, that's a lot of meat.聽 Good luck.聽

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gregintenn said:

A30vGYF.jpg

Turns out there was a nice 10 pointer where I hunt. Never saw him before.馃槂 They were really moving this morning.

Nice, congrats!聽 No movement around me, yet.聽 I've heard maybe one shot from deer hunters, but am close to some duck hunting area and heard a bunch from them.

• Like 1
Just now, Quavodus said:

I've never mounted any. I have got 5 or 6 on plaques though.聽

I have one 8 pointer mounted. He was in full velvet the day after Thanksgiving.

My wife has a spike mounted. She went out and shot it just to show her brother she could. She had it mounted so he wouldn鈥檛 forget.

• Like 1
On 12/6/2020 at 6:55 PM, Quavodus said:

I've got another 110E that I bought 30 years ago in .223 Rem. I used to kill a lot of groundhogs and crows with it. It's a good shooter with 55 gr. Sierra Spitzers and Win. 748.

I killed my first deer with a Savage model 110 bolt gun in 308 Caliber and killed several with it over the years. The gun was very accurate all the time.

• Like 1
Just now, bersaguy said:

I killed my first deer with a Savage model 110 bolt gun in 308 Caliber and killed several with it over the years. The gun was very accurate all the time. My favorite deer rifle became my model 94 30/30聽 for many years.

• Like 1