***SOLD*** FN FNS-9C FDE, 2 mags, w/ Haley holster, LNIB *PRICE DROP*

redtailracing

PRICE REDUCTION: Dropping the price to $450 firm. Really don't feel like screwing with gunbroker but will simply sell on there if it doesn't sell on here soon. Original ad below. 

Only had this pistol a few months. Approx. 50 rounds put through it. Must have either carry permit (preferable) or DL. Comes with:

2 mags (one 12 rd. w/ pinky extension and one 17 rd.)

Haley Strategic Incog Eclipse holster w/ black fuzz outer finish (for comfort) and mid-length sweat guard (if I remember correctly)

2 backstraps (interchangeable for grip sizing, one on the gun and one in the case)

Factory FN soft pistol case

Original box with all materials (owners manual, lock, and other paperwork)

Asking $500. Pistol is basically like new (minor wear on the ejection port from the slide being actuated). MSRP is $649 (corrected after I looked it up). Holster was $80. 

Willing to treat ammo as cash. Currently in need of 6.5 Creedmoor, .223/5.56, .300BLK, and 9mm (listed in order of what I need most to least). Would consider .308/7.62x51 but already have a decent stockpile of that. NOTE: I AM NOT GOING TO PAY ABSURD COVID PRICES FOR YOUR CHEAP RANGE AMMO. I'm willing to pay what I can find it at the store for (yes, you can still find it at the store if you know when/where to look). I'll give you .25/round for FMJ 9mm or .50/round for .223/5.56 55 gr. as credit towards my pistol. If you have SD 9 or match 5.56, obviously we can discuss higher amounts. But I'm not going to be the guy you make money off of with your ammo stockpile. I'm not that desperate. 

Would also be willing to add some 9mm to the deal if you need some to get started but fair warning, it will be an extra .50/round for FMJ. Yes, you read that right, I'm asking double what I would personally pay for 9mm. That's because I don't really want to sell any. But if you're new to 9mm but are hesitant to buy one because you can't find ammo, I am willing to part with some if you make it worthwhile for me. Depending on circumstances, this price may be negotiable, but not by much. (HINT: this means if you message me and say "I can meet at any public place of your choosing any time this afternoon with cash, I need 50 rounds of 9, think you could knock $10 off the price for me?" I'll probably agree. If you message me with "what's the lowest you'll take if I can meet you in bum####egypt, 3.69 hours from your home at 2:07 a.m. on Tuesday?" I might actually raise the price. See how this works?)

May potentially consider trades on gear and other guns but I'll warn that I'm picky so feel free to send offers but please don't be offended if I decline. Located in middle TN (Rutherford County). Gun has been cleaned and oiled since it was last shot but I will give it another once over before anyone buys it. Gun is likely going on Gunbroker today so if bid prices end up going up on there before someone here bites, then I will close this post. Conversely, if someone here wants it before there's any activity over there, I'll close the auction. 

FN1.jpg

IMG_5788.jpg

IMG_5790.jpg

IMG_5794.jpg

IMG_5795.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jwhjwh54 said:

hmmmmm trying to decide if I need this 

this is steak from the beeb 

Sup Steak? The guy below you sent me a PM about 10 minutes before your response and I do want to be fair about first come, first serve. But let me know if you do decide you're interested in the event that deal falls through. 

Archived