Glock 20 10mm - Emergency Must Sell

I’ve been unemployed since Sept 21st and TN unemployment is taking forever to process claims. To be blunt I’m almost out of money.

I have a G20 in excellent condition and two mags plus 50 rounds of target ammo that I must sell immediately to raise some money. Only modification are Trijicon night sights. This pistol has had very, very little use...I bought it just because I’ve always liked the 10mm round. I’m not sure what generation it is but I think it’s a gen 4. 

I hate to sell but I’m running out of options. I have extra magazines if you are interested but I would like to hold onto them because someday I hope to replace this pistol. 

if you can help I’d really appreciate it. Thanks so much!

I’ll try to add pictures later but I’m sure everyone knows what these pistols look like! 

EDIT: the generosity here is amazing and I look forward to the day I can pay it forward. Yes, I’ll be able to keep my G20 thanks to all of you. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and may God bless!!!  

Edited by RobertNashville
Medical update
  • Like 1
  • Moderators
41 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Robert, you've been a member here a long time. I know you aren't looking for charity but I hate to see you sell your gun just to put food on the table. I will personally send some money your way to help hold you over until unemployment comes. I can't speak for everyone but I bet we have some other members that will help. Do you have Venmo? It's a free app you download to your phone. All you have to do is link your bank account(it's safe). 

I will participate as well. 

• Like 6

I don't know anything about venmo, but I did see this post had 874 views. Come on guys if everyone pitched in $10 bucks that would be over $8grand. This is how you celebrate thanksgiving, by helping others. I'm in with a check all I need is an address.

Edited by Dirtshooter
spelling, update view count
  • Like 8
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

Robert, you've been a member here a long time. I know you aren't looking for charity but I hate to see you sell your gun just to put food on the table. I will personally send some money your way to help hold you over until unemployment comes. I can't speak for everyone but I bet we have some other members that will help. Do you have Venmo? It's a free app you download to your phone. All you have to do is link your bank account(it's safe). 

im in if you share or message me the venmo or paypal link  

• Like 2

I don’t even know how to tell you how grateful I am for the offers of help...all of you are simply amazing.

if you are okay with Venmo I’ve set up an account - I think all you need to send money is my email which is RBArmentrout1954@1791.com

if by check my address is

Robert Armentrout

5094 Cornelius Dr

Murfreesboro, TN 37128

PLESSE don’t feel any obligation - I’m almost overwhelmed even with just the outpouring of offers.

God bless!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Moderators
27 minutes ago, RobertNashville said:

I don’t even know how to tell you how grateful I am for the offers of help...all of you are simply amazing.

if you are okay with Venmo I’ve set up an account - I think all you need to send money is my email which is RBArmentrout1954@1791.com

if by check my address is

Robert Armentrout

5094 Cornelius Dr

Murfreesboro, TN 37128

PLESSE don’t feel any obligation - I’m almost overwhelmed even with just the outpouring of offers.

God bless!

Done. Hang in there. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1