Glock 20 10mm - Emergency Must Sell

Robert, I just sent by PayPal. Started to send a check, but saw your info and doing it faster this way.

I'm so glad to have a small part in helping out. May all this help to keep you safe and secure until things get better for you. May God Bless and keep you safe.

Once again, I'm so very glad to be a part of this forum/community/family. We may all be hated and feared by some in today's world; but I see men and women helping each other here. Time and time again I see this happen.  

This cannot be a bad group. Way too much love and support evident here.

• Like 5
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, RobertNashville said:

I don’t even know how to tell you how grateful I am for the offers of help...all of you are simply amazing.

if you are okay with Venmo I’ve set up an account - I think all you need to send money is my email which is RBArmentrout1954@1791.com

if by check my address is

Robert Armentrout

5094 Cornelius Dr

Murfreesboro, TN 37128

PLESSE don’t feel any obligation - I’m almost overwhelmed even with just the outpouring of offers.

God bless!

I don’t have Venmo but do have PayPal so if you got PayPal I’m in too

never mind. I see your PayPal. 

Edited by dralarms
  • Like 2

2020 and Another Thanksgiving.

Not a Thanksgiving as a youngster eagerly anticipating Mom being up and 5 AM to put the turkey in the oven and all the great smells of great food cooking…the rolls…the potatoes…the dressing…and, of course, my Mom’s homemade noodles. I think I could almost live on those noodles alone.  The remembrances of aunts and uncles and cousins coming over for dinner and sitting at the “children’s table”!

Not a Thanksgiving where I’ve “graduated” to the adult’s table or no table at all as we couldn’t always seat everyone at the table…not a Thanksgiving where I was eager to get out of the house and “show” how independent I had become now that I could drive.

Not a Thanksgiving where I was on active duty in the  U.S. Navy; a sailor coming home with my wife with an obligation to go to “her” family dinner later (or perhaps earlier).

Not a Thanksgiving, now divorced and living on my own in the “big city” and making a pretty good life for myself and where Mom and Dad are obviously getting older and I come home for the day.

No…it’s none of those…now it’s a Thanksgiving where Mom and Dad are gone…where the family really doesn’t get together anymore for many and sundry reasons…I live out of state and now, one of the “oldest” of my family...these days I have my own "tradition" but even that will be a bit different this year for several reasons. Nevertheless; it's still a Thanksgiving that I am thankful for!

“Family” holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas are very different…the world is different…I’m different…but the memories; no…they are the same and those memories stay.

I am thankful for all my memories…I’m thankful for my relatives…my sister and brother (the best any “big brother” could ever ask for)…I’m thankful for my parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles who, even when they didn’t realize it, helped shaped me to be the man I became (and am still becoming)…I’m thankful for Thanksgiving when I was floating around the Mediterranean Sea on deployment and didn’t make it “home” for the holiday because being deployed helped me realize just how lucky I was to have a home where I could have gone had I not been deployed…I’m thankful for friends old and new. I’m thankful for my country and the freedoms we all enjoy because of the sacrifice of so many…most of all I’m thankful to God that he has ALWAYS remained faithful to me even when I, like Peter, would have denied him. To all reading this, I thank my God always when I remember you in my prayers. - Philemon 1:4

For the first time in several years I am heading to Ohio to be with my sister, brother and their families for Thanksgiving...I am able to do that, in no small part, due the the incredible generosity of so many of you here and I can’t possibly thank you all enough. I truly wish all of you a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving - this one will likely be the most memorable one of my life.

Bob Armentrout

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, FALCnR said:

I tried to send money via PayPal but I got this error message several times?!  Has anyone else had issues with sending him $ via paypal?

pay.jpg

Looks like you're using the wrong e-mail address.

"for anyone wanting to use PayPal you can use either this phone number “615-682-2245” or this email “rbarmentrout1954@icloud.com”

Edited by xsubsailor
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, xsubsailor said:

Looks like you're using the wrong e-mail address.

for anyone wanting to use PayPal you can use either this phone number “615-682-2245” or this email “rbarmentrout1954@icloud.com”

Ahh.  I cut/pasted his email and I see now that he had "1791.com" which is obviously incorrect.  Thanks for sharing his phone # that worked this time.

Edited by FALCnR
6 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

Late to party but I'm in! I don't use any of the banking type stuff so will have to send a check. Just need to know where to send it!! I have learned long ago that this is the greatest bunch of people on earth right here. Please PM me if your address is NOT the one you posted.

Bersaguy

• Love 1