Glock 20 10mm - Emergency Must Sell

8 hours ago, Turbobladz said:

You will be in my prayers, Robert. It was great to meet you a while back when I picked up the gold cup. We will light a white candle for your health, and continue to pray for you.

Hello my friend. I know my gold club getting good good home and was going to somebody who would appreciate it. One thing I know after meeting you is that you were the right one to get it.It was great to meet you and I appreciate the fact that it was you who was able to buy it from me. Interesting that you should comment on this now because just today I had to confess to my brother that I have sold it; I say confess because my plan always been that I would give it to him at some point in the future. He understood perfectly of course and what he said was that he just wanted to make sure it had a good home and was going to somebody who would appreciate it. One thing I know after meeting you is that you were the right one to get it.  🙂

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I want to do another update to let everyone know what’s going on. Please forgive any spelling errors or words that don’t necessarily make sense because for the most part I have to do this by voice rather than trying to type it out on my iPhone.

Whether or not I will survive this to ever leave the hospital is still  unknown . However most of the drugs  they had to use the past few days just to keep me alive are now down to almost nothing. Once I’m completely off those drugs they will be able to move away from the intensive care unit down to a normal floor. That does not mean I am anywhere near out of the woods but it does at least mean they can then start concentrating on my most serious problems which is congestive heart failure along with some liver and kidney damage. The ultimate hope is that I will eventually be able to not just move to a regular floor but actually be able to leave the hospital to some sort of new situation. 

assuming that is able to happen at some point in the future I will be moving back to Ohio to be with my family. Bottom line is that my life is going to change in a huge way and most of my independent living will be gone. I hope however much time I have left whether it’s six months or a couple of years  I can stay active enough to still enjoy life. One thing I can say without any hesitation here’s that I’ve had an incredibly good life with incredibly good friends and that my faith is strong enough for me to know that no matter what happens I WII be OK for me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

sometime tomorrow I will be making final decisions about things such as resuscitation and what kind of procedures I’m willing for them to engage in should they need to. I already know I’m not gonna have them do anything extraordinary but it will be OK. I can also say this about the people at Riverside Murfreesboro. The nurses and the staff here have been incredibly loving and caring people.

my immediate family from Ohio Will be stopping by again tomorrow morning before heading back to Ohio but my sister will be driving back down a little bit later on in the week and plans to continue to do so until we know more about what the future may hold.

I can’t begin to tell you how amazing and incredible the outpouring of support has been or how much your generosity has meant - all of you have proven just how wonderful the firearms community is . Hopefully I will still be able to keep you updated on where I am and what’s happening to me but  should that not be possible I want to make sure that you know how much I appreciate all that you have done.

my best wishes to all of you for an incredibly good year in 2021 and make sure you know all of you have made a difference for me!

• Like 8

Wish I could add something really good here, but it seems that you have all in hand. Your obvious faith and trust in Jesus and Our Lord make anything I can say trivial.

I continue to keep you in prayer, and am happy that you have done the best to resolve these problems that you can. You are Blessed with a wonderful and caring family. Not much more that you or any of us can ask for.

• Like 1

Hello everyone! The fact that I am able to leave this here is truly nothing short of a bona fide miracle. If any of you ever thought that God doesn’t still move the fact that I am alive proves otherwise. I will update folks as I can but a few days ago we were talking about me never leaving us hospital alive and now we’re talking about when I’ll be able to go home. For me at this point in my life going home will be moving back to Ohio which is where all my family are. Don’t entirely know what my situation will be like we’re gonna have to go through a lot of physical therapy to build up my strength but I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all of you folks did for me.

God bless you all!

• Like 12
  • Love 3

I miss this as well since I’ve never had interest in a Glock 10 mm so I never click the link. It’s really awesome everybody stepped up wish I would’ve known I would’ve done the same. Maybe next time somebody gets in a bind we can start a “spot” for people in need . We definitely need this in today’s world we’ve gotten away from helping your neighbor in this day and time

• Thanks 1
Just now, grasshoppa said:

I miss this as well since I’ve never had interest in a Glock 10 mm so I never click the link. It’s really awesome everybody stepped up wish I would’ve known I would’ve done the same. Maybe next time somebody gets in a bind we can start a “spot” for people in need . We definitely need this in today’s world we’ve gotten away from helping your neighbor in this day and time

By “we”, I mean the world

• 2 weeks later...