Glock 20 10mm - Emergency Must Sell

• 1 month later...

I left the rehabilitation facility on February 17...58 days either in the hospital or in rehab. My condition remains pretty critical but my being here is nothing short of a miracle; more than one Dr said I would not leave the hospital alive much less be at the level I’m at.

im now living in Ohio with my sister and looking for a home/apartment to rent - I miss Tennessee (lived in Murfreesboro since 1996) but this is where I need to be.  I also miss the friends of the TB firearms community; both those I’ve met in person over the years as well as those I’ve only “met” through the forum..what you all did for me at Thanksgiving  truly showed a spirit that is very hard to find today. I’ll still be hanging around the forum and may contribute my $0.02 from time to time. Thank you all, again for your generosity and prayers. 

Bob Armentrout

• Like 12
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for asking, FourtyFive!

I'm doing pretty well It has taken a while for things to settle out but just this past week I was able to secure an apartment (something that has been hard to come by) and will be able to move in sometime in mid to late June...that means that I'll finally be able to move all my stuff out of storage! Bought a used vehicle to get around in and overall, life is returning to something more "normal". 🙂

I seem to get a little better every week...every day. Just five or six weeks ago I could hardly get up from a standard height chair without help but no longer...still carry a cane with me but really just for those times when I'm walking on uneven ground. Of course, my chronic health issues aren't going away and every day is a gift; one that I'm very thankful for.

Were it not for what happened I would never have left Tennessee and I will always miss it but it's good to be "home"...back to my roots.

Oh and yes, I still have my G20 thanks to the incredible generosity of so many of you!

• Like 7
  • 6 months later...