SOLD -NIB: Price Drop - Glock G-20 SF - 10mm

TNman207

Glock G-20 SF – 10mm

FOR SALE - $689

NEW PRICE - $650 (firm)

Offer expires Thursday, 12/3/20

This item is on the way to my FFL dealer and should arrive Monday, 11/30/20. Bought this on a whim and later realized the pistol is not for me after shooting a friend's 10mm. Of course, this Glock will have not been fired after leaving factory. I am a private seller and not a retail operation. Selling for less than I paid for it.

* Includes two (2) ten round mags and all the stuff Glock puts in the case.

* Only stock photo available since the pistol will not arrive until 11/30/20  - (Note: Photos extracted from my online vendor)

SPECIAL OFFER

FOR AN ADDITIONAL $260, AMMO COULD BE INCLUDED IF BUYER IS LOCAL TO LEBANON, TN.  (Sold as package deal only with the purchase of the G-20 SF) Ammo purchase is optional. Ammo cannot be shipped. Ammo includes the following.

150 rounds (3 – 50 round boxes) – Federal FMJ 180 gr.

150 rounds (3 – 50 round boxes) Magtech 180 gr.

20 round box – Underwood Extreme Defender, 135 gr.

20 round box – Underwood Hard Cast, 200 gr.

TOTAL ROUNDS = 340

Acceptable forms of payment include cash (if sold locally), bank certified check, or USPS money order. Prefer to sell to buyer local to Lebanon, TN. If asked to ship, buyer pays $45 shipping charges and must ship to an FFL dealer.

Payment due within 7 business days from offer accepted date. When mailing a payment, I encourage buyer to have a way to track their payment.

Local buyers must be age 21 or older and present a valid TN driver license, or valid TN Carry Permit and sign a TN Firearms Bill of Sale. For prompt responses Email: tnman207@gmail.com

3._Left_.jpg

2._Box_.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived