TENNESSEE VACCINE DISTRIBUTION PLAN

DaveTN

dawgdoc is referring to the Moderna vaccine that is unique in using the Virus's protein precursor as instead of what normal vaccines would use a fabricated incredibly toxic Aluminum adjuvant  to "wake up" the immune system to produce anti bodies. At least thats how I understand it. Moderna is revolutionary in using this method on humans.  I'm a big Antivaxer since my son was damaged by a DTaP vaccine back in 2000 when he was 6. The small a stands for acellular in the abreviation. What that means is the retards that figured out how to minimize reactions from the large virus particles in the vaccine would pulverise the virus particles into sub particles that blow threw the blood brain barrier like it wasnt even there. This creates a 60 percent higher risk of neurological damage according to a recent study by Harvard research. Prior to this Harvard study the companies lied for decades telling people that those type of particles along with aluminum adjuvants do not become lodged within brain cells. Easy to lie when there is huge monies at stake. Anything constructed under the title of Vaccine is totally immune from civil suit for causing physical damage. Thats one huge reason why these companies can race threw the process. Prior to that Federal authorization, the vaccine companies were slated to give up hundreds of millions in awards to damaged children. So they bought civil suit immunity legislation from politicians.  It was one hell of a bargan for them to pay into PAC's for this sweet hart deal one time and be done with it. 

That all said, if the Moderna Science on this new method of vaccinating is in fact what they advertise it as. I'm all for it. Introducing an Aluminum adjuvant into brain cells is IMO the major cause of children with undetected compromised immune systems to develop a range of neurological disorders including Autism from these vaccine toxins. These toxins would never ever be approved by the FDA via intravenous injection under any circumstances but since its under the protected Vaccine umbrella, the FDA is not required to issue a safety approval.  

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Trekbike said:

There will likely be some legal challenges on forced vaccines due to certain medical conditions.   What if the employee has Guillain Barre Syndrome for example?      I don't know much about it but have heard they are not advised to take vaccines like flu shots, which I would think would fall into the same category as a covid vaccine.      I'm sure there are other medical conditions that limit one's ability to get a vaccine.   

What if the employee already had covid and has been tested and shown to have antibodies to fight the virus?   That's the purpose of a vaccine, to develop antibodies, so why take it if you already have them?.      

You are correct. My Dad had GBS in 2018, and is finally mostly recovered. He cannot get the flu vaccine the rest of his life and has been advised not to take the COVID vaccine also.

On 11/26/2020 at 5:44 PM, Lumber_Jack said:

I'd take it tomorrow if they offered it.  My wife will likely get one in mid-late December as her hospital already has 900 doses in route.  They will not be given a choice, it will be a condition of employment.  

I'm not sure the chart is correct as far as I've seen they have not trailed the vaccine on any children.  My wife(physician) seems to think they will actually be last on the vaccine list unless they are otherwise immunocompromised.  

I think most people who don't want to take it are just scared that it was rushed through the system, and will have major health implications later.  Most of us have never seen a vaccine trial like this in our lifetimes, even the old folks, its never been done.  Timelines are stretched when emergency status isn't warranted, but when the world is facing major infections they can get the same work done just much faster.  

If she already works there they cannot force her to get it, they can however make her life a nightmare with PPE requirements. If it’s a new place of employment that requires it before she can work there that’s possibly a different story. I only know because several friends have gone through this with their places of employment in regards to the flu vaccine. They were made to wear a mask before masks were cool, and had the equivalent of a scarlet letter placed on their ID badges. 

10 hours ago, Danger Rane said:

If she already works there they cannot force her to get it, they can however make her life a nightmare with PPE requirements. If it’s a new place of employment that requires it before she can work there that’s possibly a different story. I only know because several friends have gone through this with their places of employment in regards to the flu vaccine. They were made to wear a mask before masks were cool, and had the equivalent of a scarlet letter placed on their ID badges. 

Wife is a nurse at a surgery center.   Same at her employer with the flu shot.    Nurses not taking it had to wear a mask.    Now since everyone has to wear a mask regardless, it took that sigma away.   

• Like 1

I don’t want to go to a Doctors Office, let alone a hospital. That’s where the carriers are. I can’t imagine, or understand a nurse not wanting to get a flu shot or the Covid vaccine when it is available. I’m sure they have done their research and have their reasons. But if that were me, I’d think maybe I’m in the wrong line of work?

• Like 1
On 11/28/2020 at 7:19 AM, DaveTN said:

I can’t imagine, or understand a nurse not wanting to get a flu shot or the Covid vaccine when it is available. I’m sure they have done their research and have their reasons. 

Just about everything comes with a risk.   Not taking a vaccine has a risk, just like taking the vaccine has a risk, as we will see once it becomes widely available.     As we have seen with the virus to this point, unless you are in a high risk demographic group, your chance of being very ill or dying is extremely low.     In that case, most likely feel there is less risk in not taking the shot until more is known.   I know I have an aversion to being a guinea pig.   

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, DaveTN said:

With Tennessee getting 56,000 initial does, it doesn’t look like it will make much of a dent even in the 1,750,000 in Group 1. So I guess it will be summer for most of us; even us old farts.

tVNYW7M.jpg

If it makes you feel any better about your chance at getting the vaccine sooner than later, a lot of group 1 doesn’t want it. Our fire department conducted an anonymous poll yesterday to determine how many doses they needed to get. Only 6% of our department is willing to take it, and yes it is optional. Similarly my wife (nurse) had to participate in a similar survey today at her hospital and only 14% of those polled so far are willing to get it, and yes it’s optional for her as well. I’m a casual observer in a few first responder forums and FB pages, and this thought process is pretty common across the board.

A few people had asked earlier in this thread why we wouldn’t want it, and someone had asserted that we were possibly in the wrong line of work if we weren’t willing to get it. To the former I would say that I deal with some form of physical risk ever single day at my job. We are well versed in identifying and mitigating risk when possible. The virus is a known risk, the vaccine is an unknown risk. One I can take precautions for, and even if I do get it my chances of recovery are extremely high. The other is completely unknown as to the short term and long term effects. Once it’s in your body that’s it, you aren’t sucking it out later. The vaccine requires two shots to be effective, and has to be re-administered every year. Other than being a bit overweight I am not in a high risk group for dying if I get the virus, if I was then I would factor that in and it might or might not tip my risk scale.

My 22 years of working for federal, state, and local Govt has taught me to trust them 0%. It’s a keep your friends close and your enemies closer situation. There are plenty of good people that work for the Govt, but at every level where decisions are made their are people driven by greed and fear. For those driven by greed it is both in the financial and fame sense, they will do anything to achieve either or both. Those driven by fear just want to maintain the status quo and retire comfortably, and in most cases they are so afraid to make a wrong decision that they are almost frozen and can’t make any decision, or when they do, it is so risk averse that it is ineffective or misguided. There are also those in it for all the right reasons, but they typically won’t make it very high before being choked out by the other two. All that to say, if the Govt is pushing the vaccine so hard, to include some legislators wanting to tie the next stimulus check to you getting the vaccine, then I absolutely don’t trust anything about it.

To the individual that thinks we are in the wrong line of work because we don’t want to take the vaccine, maybe we are, but I guess we’ll have to stick it out until you and your friends that have all the answers are willing to come take our place. For some reason there is a nationwide shortage of EMS personnel, so the sooner you can get your initial year of training knocked out to start at $12 an hour would be great. I hope you don’t have an aversion to smells because there is ALOT of vomit, poop, and piss involved.

While I personally don’t trust or want the vaccine, I do 100% support your right to choose to get it if you want to. I respectfully request that you honor my right to choose for myself without disparaging me and my profession. I would’ve thought that in a 2A group we would all know first hand the frustration and danger of other people trying to choose for us what they think is best for us. Stay in your lane 🙂 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

I wouldn't call the vaccines completely unknown. The various manufacturers have trialed their version on tens of thousands of people over the past 6 months or so. It appears the UK approved it before our FDA and they're administering it faster,  so there's tens of thousands more. Just scanning through the data shows about 0.5% had allergic reactions. 

@Danger Rane“The vaccine requires two shots to be effective, and has to be re-administered every year”

sorry, this is incorrect. Per Pfizer data, curves start to diverge at 14 days. Yes a second dose at 21 days was used in the study and is what is planned. There is currently no plan for it to become a yearly vaccine. Might it?  Absolutely. The studies are going to continue to monitor levels. So far, the data only goes out about 140 days. 

1 hour ago, mhmd said:

@Danger Rane“The vaccine requires two shots to be effective, and has to be re-administered every year”

sorry, this is incorrect. Per Pfizer data, curves start to diverge at 14 days. Yes a second dose at 21 days was used in the study and is what is planned. There is currently no plan for it to become a yearly vaccine. Might it?  Absolutely. The studies are going to continue to monitor levels. So far, the data only goes out about 140 days. 

The information I stated was verbatim what our agency was provided by our medical direction, which is a reputable middle TN hospital. If what you are stating is correct and they are wrong than it just reinforces the point I made earlier. Who can you trust?

I wasn`t allowed to say anything until today. But it's okay now for me share that I volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine. 

The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. It is in six stages and I received my first dose at noon yesterday. I just wanted to let you all know that it is totally safe, and I’m okay with no ill иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши. чувствую себя немного странно

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1
5 hours ago, DaveTN said:

I wasn`t allowed to say anything until today. But it's okay now for me share that I volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine. 

The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. It is in six stages and I received my first dose at noon yesterday. I just wanted to let you all know that it is totally safe, and I’m okay with no ill иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши. чувствую себя немного странно

Was it in clear liquid form?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DaveTN said:

I feelshκι я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши. чувствую себя немного странно

Are you sure it wasn’t vodka?