Colt ‘pre ban’ AR 15

Donnysunshine

A really fine example of Colts abilities with this platform early on. This is not only a pretty friggin cool relic, it is also supremely functional, eating any type or grain bullets that you want to feed her and putting them where you want. The bolt, bcg is marked and has all matching numbers everywhere on this beauty. The cleaning kit is in the stock and is absolutely unmolested. It comes with the weapon and one magazine as pictured. No box...sorry.
Will take trades or trades/cash or just plain old greenbacks. I will also offer some 223 to the buyer/barterer if you want to purchase some for your new muse.

3D7799A6-3E13-4371-8075-765AFB0FBEB2.jpeg

4FC8C81D-7872-4F00-81BD-1FA0EB64673B.jpeg

1EB7CA1C-3C80-43CA-93DF-4AD926882891.jpeg

4C3AA50A-05FA-4596-B9E4-DC1AFB4CF542.jpeg

5BDB88C4-0487-465A-9C82-67A3E473AEEA.jpeg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a longtime member, I would figure that you would know to click my bio like I did yours...we’re both from Nashville! I actually am near Murfreesboro TN. I put on the ad that I am entertaining trades and offers, as I haven’t had time to do due diligence on searching for  a fair price for both parties. However since you feel the need to request one, instead of making an offer. I’ll take 1600. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

2 hours ago, Donnysunshine said:

As a longtime member, I would figure that you would know to click my bio like I did yours...we’re both from Nashville! I actually am near Murfreesboro TN. I put on the ad that I am entertaining trades and offers, as I haven’t had time to do due diligence on searching for  a fair price for both parties. However since you feel the need to request one, instead of making an offer. I’ll take 1600. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

It's NOT Smith's need to have a price...It's part of the TGO agreement for selling here. You have to specify whether you are trade or sale. Sale posts require a price. Check with Mods for verification. 

Edit...addition. On the request for a location...I agree with that. Not everyone posts their location on the icon/screen name. I helps prospective buyers to know where a person/article is located. Might help sell.

hi power, if that is true it is my mistake. I did read over all of the rules before posting and I found nowhere in there where it states anything about price posting requirements. If it is an unwritten rule, I’m fine with that as well. As a senior member, he should’ve also known to pm me regarding a matter like that and not to post on thread...if I’m not again mistaken. 

Not sure that is has changed. I do know that when I bought the Benefactor privileges and became a seller, which doesn't happen often with me, that was listed as a prerequisite. This topic seems to come up with too much regularity. Perhaps a rule change does need attention, I just know that's what I agreed to, and as a community, that has been subscribed to. I just happened to be the one mentioning it this time. It's sort of a self policing thing anymore I guess. Someone usually brings it up on an ad similar to yours.

In any event, no offense was given or taken. I hope you understand.

The serial number sequence puts it within the last 6000 or so rifles produced before the ban. It is right before the cutoff, making it one of the last produced...according to a couple of sites. The last serial number range was 86025 or around there...making this one in my possession a so called pre ban, fyi.

This site seems to be a pretty thorough reference for me. It may help for you.

http://www.alternatewars.com/Politics/Firearms/Count/AR15_Production.htm

Archived