$780 Mint POF piston driven AR upper in 7.62x39. Very accurate 0.41MOA

Potential trade Plus cash: CZ shadow, CZ Bren 2, Dan Wesson 1911, Barrett Fieldcraft 270 or 308. 

This is a mint Puritan AR upper in 7.62x39 made by Patriot Ordnance Factory (POF) who makes high end ARs. Please see detailed YouTube review below and you will like it.

I run about 200 rounds of all kinds of steel or brass ammo through it , not a single issue, extremely clean bolt carrier as no gas is diverted back to the chamber. Bolt carrier is Nickel-Boron Coated, and smooth. It is very accurate even with notorious AK round. With Federal Powershok I got 0.41 MOA, With Russian Golden Tiger I got 1.06 MOA. Way better than a AK in terms of accuracy. I bought this 7.62x39 caliber to hunt hogs in Texas, but end up moving in Tennessee with no use for it. 

it is compatible to any AR 15 lower.

Bought it for $1099 new and is asking $780, I will throw in 3 new steel magazines. The rings, scope and lower are not included.

cash deal around Cool Springs area. 

Detailed review: 

https://www.gunsweek.com/en/rifles/articles/puritan-entry-level-ar-15-pof-usa-style

D6ADBB9C-E84A-48D2-9F8C-1203203EB3D5.jpeg

0810E35A-1C25-4B5F-AC56-E62FD2A82C6E.jpeg

F4A0282D-ED20-496E-AF6D-7431C5C348A2.jpeg

1DFAD3AA-57BE-4CEF-986E-A9810ADAA278.jpeg

DD7E5296-4A2E-414B-A351-95A48523DF9B.jpeg

Edited by Charles Wonder
  • Like 6
  • Charles Wonder changed the title to $780 Mint POF piston driven AR upper in 7.62x39. Very accurate 0.41MOA
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By TNKeith75
      I have a Mossberg Patriot in 30-06 22 inch fluted barrel with a 3-9x40 scope,also includes a bipod,sling and shell carrier I bought separately. I also have a Maverick 12 gauge 3 inch chamber with 8 +1 magazine and tru glow bead sight.Both guns are like new in the box,never fired,complete with all manuals and trigger locks,etc.Bought on an impulse a couple months ago, but I prefer handguns and surplus era rifles.Will sell rifle for 325 and shotgun for 150 or 450 for both.Will also consider trading for a handgun if it interests me.Prefer .45,9mm or .357 but will consider others.FTF in Fairview/Bellevue area,must have Tennessee ID.Additional photos available on request.Shotgun sold pending meet.

• By Nikiski Dave
      Gently used Bushmaster Close Quarter Combat. 1 mag run through it. Used the box to ship another rifle. Original mag, reflex sight does not go with. Would trade straight up for a Tikka in 300 WSM, 280, or a 6.5 Grendel in a bolt action.  or ????? $800. Tex 262 206 7758 for anymore details.

• By Hozzie
      Lightly used M&P22 Compact.  Two magazines, box, paperwork, etc.
      $SPF firm.  Not looking for trades.

Meet within a reasonable distance (20-30 min) of Chapel Hill.

• By Hozzie
      Excellent condition Ruger Single Nine.   I have shot maybe two cylinders through it.  It does have a couple of small marks on top as shown.  I am sure they could be polished out without any issue.  Just moving a couple of things I don't shoot.
      $sold firm.  Not looking for trades.
      Meet within a reasonable (20-30 minutes) distance of Chapel Hill.

• By derf
      Colt Police Positive in 38'S&W. 4" barrel, good mechanical condition, good lock up, bottom back of grips chipped on both sides as most are, about 60% on blue, includes 25 rounds of ammo, nice shooter. Manufactured in 1912 (First Issue). Shoot a piece of history Asking $275 call or text me at 901-848-8886. Thanks! 

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.