For Sale: Zev OZ9 XGrip Black and Bronze Optics Ready (G45 Style Configuration)

TGO David

• Administrator

FOR SALE:  Zev OZ9 XGrip Black and Bronze Optics Ready

Manufacturer Part # OZ9C-X-CPT-B-BRZ

Actual Photos follow.  Optic and light are shown for illustration purposes and will not be included in the sale.

i-CxfTnvt-X3.jpg

i-xNr7zXd-X3.jpg

i-3QNkS8D-X3.jpg

i-mz4BFt2-X3.jpg'

i-7Cdx7Cm-X3.jpg

i-CwTXf3k-X3.jpg

ZEV's Verbiage About the Pistol...

The OZ-9C X combines the compact OZ-9C receiver and slide with a full size X grip and low profile PRO magwell to create a pistol that is easier to control and handle than the OZ-9C Compact without added weight or length.  The O.Z-9 was designed and created for balance. It's one of the first things you notice when holding this pistol. Balance equates to what every shooter is looking for a more controllable pistol with less felt recoil, less muzzle flip and faster, more accurate follow-up shots.

At the heart of the O.Z-9 is our pat. pending Steel Receiver. This solid steel frame runs the length of the entire pistol allowing the locking block to be fully integrated. The extended rails in the steel receiver help provide more than double the surface area of contact to the slide. Additional benefits include channels that clear out debris while also acting as lubricating reservoirs for high friction areas.

Having a singular component for the slide to travel along minimizes vibration and recoil energy by dispersing it along the receiver through the custom grip. A single take-down pin conveniently located at the front of the trigger guard locks the removable grip to the steel receiver.

Additional grip sizes and colors, different length conversion slides, and multiple sized magwells are available to facilitate further customization by end-users. The O.Z-9C is compatible with ZEV components and accepts GLOCK® mags.

My Comments About this Pistol...

This OZ9 is in excellent, like new condition and has had less than 500 rounds put through it to date.  It is the XGrip Compact model which means it closely resembles a Glock G45 9mm in the sense that it has a G19 length slide and a G17 length grip.  I will also include an FDE Compact grip so that you can make it a Glock 19 sized handgun if you prefer.

It includes all of the original equipment (hard case, two 17rd Magpul mags, optics filler plate and screws, alloy magwell, Magpul DAKA pouch for paperwork and small parts, etc.) and I will, again, include the aforementioned Compact grip module as part of the deal.

Hands down this is the flattest, softest shooting 9mm that I own.  This is a phenomenal carry gun.  It would be ideal for competitive shooting in a production category, provided your league allows it.

When I decided to sell, I had to decide between parting with two guns:  This OZ9 and my Staccato P DUO.  I simply have too much money tied up into the Staccato to part with it without taking an enormous loss, so the OZ9 was decided upon as a matter of course.  The reason for the sale is that I have too many firearms in this size/category and would like to free up some money for other things.

Zev is currently running 90-120 days behind on production of these guns.  They are selling at MSRP ($1700) when you can find them in stock.  I am confident that my price is very reasonable given the condition of the gun, low round count, extra grip module included, and current market.

This is a chance to treat yourself or someone you really like a hell of a lot 🙂 for Christmas.  It's 2020, for Pete's sake.  You deserve it.

Terms of Sale...

The firearm can be available to you as early as Saturday, December 5th.   I am not available to meet until then.

• MSRP is $1700.  Street price is $1500 when they are in stock.
  • $1400 Firm
  • Cash only.  No PayPal, No Trades.  Price won't be reduced. 
  • Meeting place will need to be public and in daylight.  Near Thompson's Station, Spring Hill or southern Franklin.
  • If we have never done business before, I will want to see your Tennessee Carry Permit.  I do not copy or photograph it.  This is just to confirm you can legally own the gun.

You may contact me privately to indicate your desire to buy the handgun.  I will be going on a first come, first served basis, however.   The first person who can meet me on or after Saturday, December 5th will own it.  This is going to be a time-limited offer, though.  If the gun does not sell by December 30th, I am putting it back in the safe and taking that as a sign that I am meant to keep it. 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived