Scuba Pro G2 with Transmitter (Knox)

Krull

Any Scuba Guys here?

I bought this transmitter and computer last year new and used it 3 times at Philadelphia Quarry.  I have since been diagnosed with AFIB and real deep diving is not in my future,  I have bought a cheaper computer more in line with basic diving and not deep stuff.

800 for the computer and transmitter or willing to trade for ???? I will post pics later tonight when I get home from work.  Might be a long shot but hey  gun guys dive too!

SCUBA PRO.JPG

2212A8B1-F063-4F80-81F8-CBB95FA79A12.jpeg

B6243287-3CB7-4D24-80EE-617DDE442B86.jpeg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, KahrMan said:

I have been diving since the late 80’s. It is a great sport. GLWS

I got certified in 94.  Love diving and we go often but since I got hit with AFIB diagnosis in January i have been told by my cardiologist I can dive, but no mix diving and no diving below 80ft.  This is overkill for that so I am reluctantly going to get rid of it 😞 

2 hours ago, ReeferMac said:

Sorry to hear the diagnosis.

I got my open water cert a few years back, but never really did any diving. Time, money, you understand, I'm sure.

I have a really good friend that runs an operation in Marathon (between key largo and key west)  I am blessed that we can go down stay on his boat and tag along with his dive trips for free.  Its an expensive hobby for sure.

Archived