You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By leroy
      Am thinkin about red dotting one of my glock pistolas... Gonna use a Holosun 507 plus tall irons... Who do ya recommend to do the machining..?  Turn around time... Any other observations...?
      Thanks in advance...
      leroy.
    • By leroy
      Brothers n Sisters...
      A potential " New Mania " has struck me... The " RedDot on a Pistola Mania "..!  
      Do yall think the mania is, indeed, just somethin to play with or if it is, indeed, a viable home and vehicle defense tool..?  Im thinkin a full size pistola... Glock, Xd, Smith, IWI... 
      What's the best way ta do this..?   Milled slide or " Optics Ready "...?    Whaddya think about the tiny RMRs...? Ones ya like...  Them " tall iron sights... Which ones ya like...?   A
      Enlighten me please...
      Thank all y'all in advance...
      " J Thaddius " leroy... " Struck by the red dot mania "...!
    • By NwoSlave
      I need some opinions on some items i want to buy without end up wasting money.
      I need a new holster for my Glock G45 9mm to wear outside the waistline. Maybe something that locks over the back of the slide while in the holster. Any manufacturers i should consider?
      I need a rifle case for my AR. It has a 16" barrel and 32" total in length. Id like to have enough space for the rifle a side arm and a couole of mags. Ive seen plano, pelican, savior nanuk and case club on amazon. Looking for something sturdy but not something i need to spend a arm and a leg on.
      Finally im looking to buy a "tactical" magazine ammo box to store my 5.56 mags in maybe 9mm as well. Cant seem to find a quality one, prefer metal instead of plastic.
      Thanks in advance.

• By Snaveba
      I am looking at getting a 22LR pistol to introduce / teach my daughter about handguns (also for plinking as ammo is too expensive at the moment).
      My local FFL has a used Sig Mosquito Sport for sale. I like the feel holding it and I like Sig pistols. 
      Does anyone out there have experience with this particular handgun? 
      Also, what are thoughts on it's retail value?
      Thanks, 
      Briggs.

Sig Sauer Mosquito Sport 22LR Thoughts
    • By stRay
      I just picked up my first (well, second, since I already bought the .22 LR training analog) “budget AR-15”; a Smith and Wesson M&P15 Sport II with the Crimson Trace CTS-103 on it. 

I don’t want to go crazy with it, but adding a weapon light a bit closer to the muzzle, gaining a little real estate on the hand guard and having some mounting options would be nice, but that stock hand guard...
      I was told that if I want to keep it “budget” and stay off the gunsmith’s bench, I would need to work around the stock gas block with the integrated rail, but that options were out there.
      This is not a brand new model, so I’m hoping someone might have a recommendation for a good hand guard upgrade on this one?
      Thanks in advance!!
      Ray

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.