Lou dobbs tonight.

Guest jackdog

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexico? Doesn;t this fall under the umbrella of protecting our borders and building the non-exisitant fence? Secure the border, solve the illegal arms problem. No need for a new AWB.

I wonder when we will start to focus on America again. For too long we have supported the world and tried to persuade countries to adopt US friendly policies around the globe and ignored the issues inside our own borders. We have also financed numerous government and programs worldwide. In todays crumbling economy, maybe we need to focus on our core values and rebuilding our great nation, instead of offering the Palestinians $900 million to rebuild.

Guest jackdog
U.S. arrests 755 in Mexican drug cartel raids

After reading the story, there is a video link about how guns being purchased in USA are being sold and used by the drug cartels.

<o>:(http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29389404/</o>:bat:

90% of the guns are coming from the US. I would love to see some documentation to that.

MSNBC is very anti gun and very Pro liberal.

The persons speaking to this in the video, ATF agents(Lot Of trust there)

Eric Holder ( Supreme anti gun guy) also AG of USA also sent a brief in the Heller case that 2a was strictly a collective amendment.

Holder also used this gun running to Mexico as a reason that the Assault weapons ban must be reinstated. We are infringing on American 2a rights for the good of the corrupt Mexican government.

I don't believe 3% of this:poop: from thatr one side video on msnnbc

Edited by jackdog
Guest jackdog
Can this be passed without senate approval since it is being spun as a foreign relations issue?

good question, sure hope not. But if it goes to congress it will probably pass anyway.

Eric holder is pushing the assault weapons ban. Holder said it is to help curd the illegal weapons from being smuggled into Mexico.:P

The attorney general is full of ;)

what we have access to here are NOT assault weapons. How utterly devoid of intelligence can someone be to think that a SEMI auto rifle--one that fires only 1 time for each pull of the trigger could EVER be considered an "assault weapon"? A "military assault weapon" is either SELECT FIRE or AUTOMATIC...semi auto rifles are just that--SEMI....

Hell, anything could be an "assault weapon" right down to the cup I drink my milk from.....I thought these people were supposed to be educated--oh wait, that's right--the more educated we become the dumber we seem to get...

I don't care about Mexico--that country is corrupt from the word go. If anything, we should do to those cartels what Israel did to hamas in Gaza--except we not stop until they are put back into the stone age.

SO let's recap:

1. the AG is full of :bs:

2. semi auto rifles are not "assault weapons" that the brady bunch and the rest of the gutless whiners who care more about the criminals than they do about the victims would have us believe.

3. The US should move on Mexico, shell the cartels back to the stone age and move in with the Marines and the Infantry and finish them off and wipe those cartels out once and for all....

Edited by justme
justme, I like the way you think. Have you considered running for office?

I have actually--and if I was the President I would go back to the old way of fighting--the way we did it in World War 2--where we would bomb entire cities the way we did Berlin, and the British did Dresden.

I would do other things too--like tell the UN to get the hell out of this country and out of our affairs. I would militarize the Mexican border and stop this illegal immigration. I would pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan and get our noses out of the internal affairs of everyone else and start minding our own business and worry about the affairs of this nation. I would repeal the patriot act and the protect america act. I would stop this nation from spying on our people and we would focus our spying on our enemies and I would stop all of these mercenary companies like Blackwater from operating in warzones where they are nothing more than profiteers making a fortune on the misery and suffering of others. And if a country wanted to start a war with the US or drag us into their war--that is fine, but they would feel the full weight of the Armed forces of the United States as we fell on them like an anvil and I would pull our forces from Korea and tell them to settle their own problems for a change.

I would make no other promises--lest I could not keep them.

In short I would quickly become the most unpopular President in history as far as world opinion went...It wouldn't take me long to get on the nerves of countries like China as I slapped tariffs on their products equal to the tariffs they place on ours and would require them to take in much of American products as we took and imported from China...

I would make it unprofitable for companies to go overseas to avoid paying American workers a decent wage. As your President, I would work for a reasonable salary--meaning around $45k-50k/yr, instead of for $400k/yr now given, and would challenge Congress to follow suit. I would absolutely require my cabinet to work for the same wages as the average American worker--meaning I would start my cabinet out at around $10/hr with annual raises based on performance, and would challenge Congress to do likewise and let them see what it is like to work like an average American. I would stop all of lobbyists from having access to our government that the average American did not have. There would be no cost of living increases for any federal employee unless all Americans received one.

I would NOT pass any further gun control measures. I would refuse to sign any bills that banned semi-auto rifles or handguns. I would work to strengthen our Constitutional protections and would work to make sure that the entire Constitution was applied in whole to the several states--meaning our right to keep and bear arms would not be infringed on by these gun control groups like the Brady center. And I would quit handing out American tax dollars in the form of foreign aide while we allow our own nation to fall apart...I would appoint people to the SCOTUS that were gun friendly, Constitution friendly, and I would get back to the principles of the founding fathers..

I would make some people very unhappy in this country and in the world.

I would NOT be a popular politician.

Justme for President:usa: in 2012...

Edited by justme
Guest Rainmaker

They don't want to pass an assault weapons ban cause of anything happening in Mexico. That's just the niceities they put forth to justify doing what they want. All the pro or anti gun laws have ever been about are common people being armed. My 2 cents, they'll try their best to push it through if the stimulus bill doesn't put us back on track economically. Probably before 2009 is out. Can't have large scale riots or a displaced middle class wandering around with weaponry.

Guest jackdog
I have actually--and if I was the President I would go back to the old way of fighting--the way we did it in World War 2--where we would bomb entire cities the way we did Berlin, and the British did Dresden.

I would do other things too--like tell the UN to get the hell out of this country and out of our affairs. I would militarize the Mexican border and stop this illegal immigration. I would pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan and get our noses out of the internal affairs of everyone else and start minding our own business and worry about the affairs of this nation. I would repeal the patriot act and the protect america act. I would stop this nation from spying on our people and we would focus our spying on our enemies and I would stop all of these mercenary companies like Blackwater from operating in warzones where they are nothing more than profiteers making a fortune on the misery and suffering of others. And if a country wanted to start a war with the US or drag us into their war--that is fine, but they would feel the full weight of the Armed forces of the United States as we fell on them like an anvil and I would pull our forces from Korea and tell them to settle their own problems for a change.

I would make no other promises--lest I could not keep them.

In short I would quickly become the most unpopular President in history as far as world opinion went...It wouldn't take me long to get on the nerves of countries like China as I slapped tariffs on their products equal to the tariffs they place on ours and would require them to take in much of American products as we took and imported from China...

I would make it unprofitable for companies to go overseas to avoid paying American workers a decent wage. As your President, I would work for a reasonable salary--meaning around $45k-50k/yr, instead of for $400k/yr now given, and would challenge Congress to follow suit. I would absolutely require my cabinet to work for the same wages as the average American worker--meaning I would start my cabinet out at around $10/hr with annual raises based on performance, and would challenge Congress to do likewise and let them see what it is like to work like an average American. I would stop all of lobbyists from having access to our government that the average American did not have. There would be no cost of living increases for any federal employee unless all Americans received one.

I would NOT pass any further gun control measures. I would refuse to sign any bills that banned semi-auto rifles or handguns. I would work to strengthen our Constitutional protections and would work to make sure that the entire Constitution was applied in whole to the several states--meaning our right to keep and bear arms would not be infringed on by these gun control groups like the Brady center. And I would quit handing out American tax dollars in the form of foreign aide while we allow our own nation to fall apart...I would appoint people to the SCOTUS that were gun friendly, Constitution friendly, and I would get back to the principles of the founding fathers..

I would make some people very unhappy in this country and in the world.

I would NOT be a popular politician.

Justme for President:usa: in 2012...

Sounds to me that you are of like minds with many of us including Ron Paul

Guest jackdog

Just watched Lou Dobb's tonight. He pretty much said the the AG is full of crap. Also that the Mexican AG is the one pushing this and that although the Mexican Government claims that that these weapons are coming from the American side of the border, they refuse to come forward with any serial # info on these supposedly American weapons. Dobbs also took Holder to task on exactly what a real assault weapon is.

Guest Matchguy

I don't believe for one minute that a man as intelligent as Attorney General Holder honestly believes that a cessation of US made guns entering Mexico will put the slightest hitch in the drug cartels' gittalong. He knows better......especially when Mexican authorities are refusing to back up their claims by providing serial numbers of the guns they say came from the U.S. As Lou Dobbs' report said tonight, those folks in the cartels have the money to get guns from anywhere on the globe regardless of what they may cost. Surely if us ordinary Joes are smart enough to realize that, Mr. Holder is bound to be smart enough to know it too.

So what is it all about? My take is that Attorney General Holder is simply a devoted anti-gunner serving at the pleasure of another devoted anti-gunner in an anti-gun administration, and is using the drug cartel thing as an excuse to launch the administration's assault rifle ban.....regardless of how ridiculous these assertions of US guns powering the cartels' violence may be. I look for him and/or Vice President Biden to be the new administration's attack dogs against our 2A rights, and like I said, I don't believe either of them honestly believe this malarkey.....not one bit.

MG

Just watched Lou Dobb's tonight. He pretty much said the the AG is full of crap. Also that the Mexican AG is the one pushing this and that although the Mexican Government claims that that these weapons are coming from the American side of the border, they refuse to come forward with any serial # info on these supposedly American weapons. Dobbs also took Holder to task on exactly what a real assault weapon is.

I've always liked Lou Dobbs. One of the few CNN reporters on our side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA66glWvZhs

Guest jackdog

I think I shall go to Dollar General tomorrow and buy two cases of toilet paper. I shall write a very polite letter to the president of the United States and the Attorney general of the united States and politely explain to them that the toilet paper is being sent by concerned citizens in the hope they will use it for it's attended purpose and stop wiping their asses with the United States Constitution.