Required email change

I was unable to login and stay logged in past one page without getting a notice that the email address I was using was no longer accepting emails. Was my gmail addy. I finally relented and changed to another addy and resolved the issue. 

What gives?  Is this possibly related to the widespread google outages yesterday?

4 minutes ago, MemHeli said:

I was unable to login and stay logged in past one page without getting a notice that the email address I was using was no longer accepting emails. Was my gmail addy. I finally relented and changed to another addy and resolved the issue. 

What gives?  Is this possibly related to the widespread google outages yesterday?

I had it do that few days ago. I used the same email address I had; it accepted it and continued on.

17 hours ago, ReeferMac said:

I had a similair issue with my comcast.net account. Still isn't working, actually, but I monitor activity feeds through the website.

I was unable to use/navigate the site as every page load presented the 'change your password' alert.  Nothing to do with actually getting emails from the site related to activity.

13 hours ago, Shadle said:

I keep getting forced to back to the error page, even now.  I have re-entered my email address (Gmail) multiple times in the last 10 minutes, and it keeps forcing me to re-enter it.  

same here.  I used a different account and that fixed things for me.  I'l change it back to the gmail account and see if it complains once again.

19 hours ago, TGO David said:

There are certain email hosts that have historically just not worked for us.  Yahoo and a few others.  GMail has almost always worked.

Well, I'm not sure how that's relevant, as I was browsing the site when getting these alerts in-between each page view.  Nothing to do with actually receiving emails.  In fact, I had received an email minutes earlier altering me of content change on the site.