Anyone want to donate $35 to have me ban a whiner permanently?

TGO David

• Administrator

Just as the subject reads.  I got a sniveling PM from a guy because he thinks the announcement I made about the Fringe Forums being a work in progress shouldn't apply to him.  He doesn't want to wait to throw in his two cents while everyone else is patiently letting me get my work done.

Now, granted, our rules plainly state:

TNGunOwners.com Refund Policy
Revised June 10, 2015

Benefactor Memberships:

Benefactor memberships provide immediate benefit to the member purchasing them and instantly expose premium features and enhanced abilities, such as the privilege to post items for sale in our Classifieds sections, to the member which cannot be "returned" for a refund. As such, Benefactor memberships are non-refundable purchases. By purchasing a Benefactor membership, you acknowledge this policy and accept these terms.

But I'll gladly kick him off the forum if a few members want to spare a few bucks to send a message.  Hell, I may do it anyway and cover it out of my own pocket just because I am sick to death of whiney-assed people who think they are special little creations that everyone else should treat differently.

Let me know.

• Like 1
  • Administrator

I've had a long week at work, I'm two fingers into a three finger pour of bourbon, and have zero ####s left to give about precious little princesses who want to cop an attitude with me or the moderators about the work we do to keep this place from turning into a complete dumpster fire.

Wrong week to #### with me.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Go ahead and kick me off. I want that money to come from your pocket @TGO David.

I kept this between me and the mods and then you make an announcement? I could have done the same but you took the LOW ROAD. 

PM I sent to them below:

Sent this to Chuck already. 

I want a refund for my membership I renewed not long ago. 

For whatever reason I am terminated from the Politics section but ya'll kept antagonistic Daniel. He's not even a benefactor. This tells me everything I need to know about the mods. Should have just spit in my face instead, at least then I'd understand ya'll don't like me. 

I didn't even get a warning. No strikes. No ban. WTF?

I understand this is a WIP, but Daniel gets through and I'm blacklisted right off the bat? lol SPEAKS VOLUMES. 

1 minute ago, TGO David said:

I've had a long week at work, I'm two fingers into a three finger pour of bourbon, and have zero ####s left to give about precious little princesses who want to cop an attitude with me or the moderators about the work we do to keep this place from turning into a complete dumpster fire.

Wrong week to #### with me.

Given the year we've almost made it through i for one think y'all have done well. I was just thinking about the future of this site earlier today. With the latest news coming out about the gun laws I don't see a decline in trolls anytime soon 🙄

• Like 4
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, The Big Guy said:

Go ahead and kick me off. I want that money to come from your pocket @TGO David.

I kept this between me and the mods and then you make an announcement? I could have done the same but you took the LOW ROAD. 

PM I sent to them below:

For whatever reason I am terminated from the Politics section but ya'll kept antagonistic Daniel. He's not even a benefactor. This tells me everything I need to know about the mods. Should have just spit in my face instead, at least then I'd understand ya'll don't like me. 

I understand this is a WIP, but Daniel gets through and I'm blacklisted right off the bat? lol SPEAKS VOLUMES. 

You can tongue-punch my fart hole, too.   The work I've done this afternoon to restructure the forums and set new restrictions is because of you and a few others who have used TGO as a dumping ground for your biases, ignorance and opinionated yet misinformed bloviations.

I refunded your membership because it's worth it to get rid of you.  I hope Santa brings you a whole big bag of dicks.

seth meyers middle finger GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 5
  • Haha 13
  • Thanks 4
  • Moderators
4 minutes ago, The Big Guy said:

PM I sent to them below:

In the interest of transparency to those of y’all whom I am honored to serve, here’s my response to that PM. 

21 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

First and foremost, I have zero access to anything having to with the benefactor accounts with regards to payments. That is 100% the purview of @TGO David so that for you to take up with him. 

As far as access to the fringe topics area, let me point your attention to this announcement regarding that. https://www.tngunowners.com/forums/topic/117679-fringe-interest-forums/

Its a work in progress, and while it’s being set up, maybe you could go post about guns? It is after all what we are here for. 

Have some patience folks. Nothing is ever served by getting your panties in a twist. 

• Like 3
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

Given the year we've almost made it through i for one think y'all have done well. I was just thinking about the future of this site earlier today. With the latest news coming out about the gun laws I don't see a decline in trolls anytime soon 🙄

RIght?  It happened in 2012 right after Sandy Hook too.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, TGO David said:

You can tongue-punch my fart hole, too.   The work I've done this afternoon to restructure the forums and set new restrictions is because of you and a few others who have used TGO as a dumping ground for your biases, ignorance and opinionated yet misinformed bloviations.

I refunded your membership because it's worth it to get rid of you.  I hope Santa brings you a whole big bag of dicks.

seth meyers middle finger GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Wait Wat, you lost me at

50731485951_72358e9a80_b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
3 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

Also, the lesson that @The Big Guyand @Big Gai Anti-Gun Communistfailed to learn was that even if someone nominally agrees with you, being a bloviating asshole ruins any chance of them being on your side. 

I value the health of this community over any individual person or opinion. 

As a member of several other forums the narrative for trolls and antagonist never changes. Division amongst the members and to "buddy up" with members that agree then pile on. A west side story of sorts lol. Pretty soon I just get bored and hit the ignore button until a mod nut punches them back into their keyboard warrior closet.

• Like 2