Anyone want to donate $35 to have me ban a whiner permanently?

TGO David

1 minute ago, Whisper said:

Jeeze, I was going to pass this thread by without comment until he chimed in and I saw what a crybaby he is.  Count me in for covering part of the refund.  Send PM to let me know my proportional share.

Cheers,

Whisper

None left, CTS took all the pu$$y for himself 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
20 minutes ago, The Big Guy said:

Go ahead and kick me off. I want that money to come from your pocket @TGO David.

I kept this between me and the mods and then you make an announcement? I could have done the same but you took the LOW ROAD. 

PM I sent to them below:

Sent this to Chuck already. 

I want a refund for my membership I renewed not long ago. 

For whatever reason I am terminated from the Politics section but ya'll kept antagonistic Daniel. He's not even a benefactor. This tells me everything I need to know about the mods. Should have just spit in my face instead, at least then I'd understand ya'll don't like me. 

I didn't even get a warning. No strikes. No ban. WTF?

I understand this is a WIP, but Daniel gets through and I'm blacklisted right off the 

tumblr_me0masHmhM1r426i4o1_250-1.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Administrator

I appreciate y'all who have offered to pitch in.   I'm really not going to take anyone up on that.  I think it's just effective for an unwanted person to see just how many people are willing to pay to make them go away.

If he ever had delusions that people enjoyed being subjected to his verbal vomiting... now he knows the truth.

Dr House Oops GIF

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Administrator
Just now, gregintenn said:

What the hell??!??

I can’t post in the politics forum either!😡

😄😄😄

The software is really still cranking away at giving people access.  It's doing a lot of tabulating against the entire catalog of members and their posts.

This place is actually rare. Most every other gun forum I visit doesn't allow any political discussion at all outside of 2A concerns. I do enjoy some of the politics and have learned much. Although I do admit that certain members here have tried my patience considerably. Some days I just can't bring myself to look at it.  I hope I get to stay in, but that's up to you.

BTW: David, I do believe that ban list could use a couple more additions. 😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, TGO David said:

You can tongue-punch my fart hole, too.   The work I've done this afternoon to restructure the forums and set new restrictions is because of you and a few others who have used TGO as a dumping ground for your biases, ignorance and opinionated yet misinformed bloviations.

I refunded your membership because it's worth it to get rid of you.  I hope Santa brings you a whole big bag of dicks.

seth meyers middle finger GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

We have went to saying thou shall ingest a satchel of Richards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
4 hours ago, TGO David said:

You can tongue-punch my fart hole, too.   The work I've done this afternoon to restructure the forums and set new restrictions is because of you and a few others who have used TGO as a dumping ground for your biases, ignorance and opinionated yet misinformed bloviations.

I refunded your membership because it's worth it to get rid of you.  I hope Santa brings you a whole big bag of dicks.

seth meyers middle finger GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Oh man, I blocked him the other day so missed out on this lol. glad someone quoted it.

• Haha 1
  • Administrator
12 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Now I'm afraid to try posting...

😄

LOL!  Ya'll are terrible.  If you can't post yet it's only because the software is trudging along and taking its sweet time updating accounts.  At this point it's a race between the software and the USPS to see who can deliver the slowest. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, btq96r said:

@TGO David
You could have had this ejection crowd funded in 30 seconds with a PM to me.  🤣

Many thanks to you and the whole team for taking the broom out when needed to keep this site worth hanging out on.

HA!  I am going to have to keep you on speed dial.  😄

You're very welcome.  I appreciate you and the others who keep us going with good conversation.

Well...this certainly has been a fun-filled and informative thread tonight. lol

I've been occupied with some things the past few days and haven't done more than just check in for PM and see if anything interesting was posted by GT.

All joking aside, I have been wondering just how far some of the highjinks of late would go on/be allowed before Armageddon arrived. Some commentary of late has been pretty intense, just short of fisticuffs I think.

Now I'm not saying I'm innocent in some of these discussions, but I try to keep within the bounds of decency and civility, which usually are pretty loose around here. I enjoy a healthy discourse, even an unhealthy one for a time; but I have to admit that this thread was beginning to be an IED just waiting to be sprung. And I had to miss it.

Kudos to all the Admin guys and especially to David, for keeping the sanity around here.

Edited by hipower
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

I'm not gonna defend the post @The Big Guy made here..... I dont even wanna touch on that. I've known him personally for about.... 7 years I would say. Met him in high-school working at a local hardware store. Graduated college with him. He's always been a very reliable freind to me. He got me into firearms and I have to say...he's a master class IDPA shooter. He did IDPA semi-professionally in Florida for a lot of years before he came to Tennessee. Personally, I dont like feeling MAD at people....or in general. If you feel like your argument with someone online is making you MAD you need to walk away from it. GOD KNOWS I have asshole moments, I almost always wind up regretting my demeanor. I know I can't really convey this here in a meaningful way but @The Big Guy isn't such a bad guy, he just let's himself get..... passionate. Some of you have probably even met him around east tennessee and if you did you would instantly get along with him. He has that effect. But like I said he can get a bit too intense. BUT! It is what it is. You burn bridges youre gonna get wet getting back. 

• Like 7

I guess I'll have to tread lightly as well, as it seemed @The Big Guyand I debated the same members most times.

I don't know him, but I feel this could have been handled differently.   I've got other outlets, so didnt see the posted notice so I could have been one that got a bit miffed if it seemed I was kicked off a section of this board while other agitators were allowed to stay.   I get that this is a gun site, but if there are other forums available I'm going to post on them, my interests are varied.  Hell, if things keep going like it seems it's going, all we are going to have left is politics, and maybe not even that if the new administration gets in and treats the 1st Amendment like they do the 2nd.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Shades of the "Hive of scum and villainy"! 😉

While I may not post as much as I once did and still probably post too much ( lol ), I do read here each and every day. I gain a lot from the shared wisdom and experiences of members & mods here and have greatly appreciated the information exchange.

I (hope) I've learned from my mentors to keep my input towards things I might be able to meaningfully contribute to. I've fallen short at times. But I've certainly learned to simply ignore certain topics or thread drifts. It's easy, just keep scrolling... but it was getting a bit more challenging to find meaningful civil discussion and information as of late.

TGO is "family". Sometimes a bit dysfunctional, but "family" nonetheless. Heck, some of the best people I know I've met through TGO. This is my interweb home and I'm blessed for it.

I really appreciate the hard work of the mods and even more David hitting the "Reset Button". Thank you!

Now I think I'll mosey along and read some about guns and shootin' stuff. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Authorized Vendor

Wow.....being old I go to bed early and get up early and always seem to miss a lot of what's going on around here. But in the future if you need a donation to do this kind of thing just bill me. You do great things here David and be assured you are supported  by me in every way. 

• Like 2