JTS Semi Auto 12 Ga. with 2 Magazines.

Randall53

“With 2 magazines” is the catchphrase that always got me. Just IMAGINE.....I’d tell myself...A 12ga semi-auto with a magazine.....better yet with 10 magazines!! Loaded and ready for anything like holding off a gaggle of bears....or whatever a herd of bears is called. I drooled over these for 3 years or more every time I went to my local Academy store. I wasn’t able to get one at the time but I sure wanted one. The Saiga is just out of my financial reach, but the JTS was getting close.  Now, I don’t think Academy sells them anymore. Maybe they just can’t get them right now, I don’t know. Then I just today found this website..!! I don’t remember this website being online back then, though it might have been. It seems like they have moved up in the world and are available at BPS and other places, even from their website. Through a local FFL.  Maybe soon I’ll have one of these in the closet by the front door.....just in case that sleuth of bears tries to break in.🤨 I did think this was a website worth sharing!!

https://jtsgroup.us/product-category/shotgun/

Edited by Randall53
21 hours ago, billyblazes said:

Along that line of being ready for a "gaggle of bears," I have been very impressed with my Tavor TS-12.  16 rounds at the ready with the ability to reload on the fly and no loose magazines to tote around.

Those are impressive. I’ve looked at the kel tecs also. They have a 12 round version that would be great for camping and hiking. 

6 minutes ago, Randall53 said:

The cheapest one. LOL. The M12AK I think it is. Maybe one of these days I’ll get one.

I just got one of those from PSA.  So far, I am pleased, very easy gun to shoot for the money.  It needed a little break-in, and there is one part I am a little concerned about being plastic, I have to look and see if I can get a metal replacement.  I do not know what it is called, but it all works, and it is a trustworthy gun.

If I had known how much I would like this gun, I might have saved a little more money and gone for a Kalishnakov USA model.

I am going to put a review on my website about it.  I will send you a link when I do, it might be a week or so.

21 hours ago, billyblazes said:

Along that line of being ready for a "gaggle of bears," I have been very impressed with my Tavor TS-12.  16 rounds at the ready with the ability to reload on the fly and no loose magazines to tote around.

Billy I love those I just can't bring myself to pay the 1299 (now 1499) which im sure will only go up.  

2 minutes ago, Randall53 said:

Those are impressive. I’ve looked at the kel tecs also. They have a 12 round version that would be great for camping and hiking. 

I tried out the Kel-Tec KSG prior to purchasing the TS-12. I hated the KSG!!!  The biggest drawback to the KSG for me is the downward ejection.  

I keep my elbows tight against my body while shooting.  Each time I ejected the spent shell it would forcefully strike my wrist.  Enough force to draw blood and leave a bruise that remained for several days.  One box of shells through the KSG convinced me it wasn’t the right gun for me.

4 minutes ago, Randall53 said: