Prayers for Nashville!!! Explosion reported

A.J. Holst

• Moderators
1 hour ago, No_0ne said:

Interesting that you mention that.  Did you know that MKULTRA was actually carried out by an advance scouting party of the lizard-like aliens doing a study of the feasibility of occupying earth via mind-control of pedophiles?  Not many do ...

Don’t forget that these same alien are turning the frogs gay. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, GlockSpock said:

No no. They are turning the people gay with excrements from the frogs. Have you ever saw Jurassic Park?

No. No. No. Alex clearly said the frogs were being turned gay. 

Edited by Chucktshoes
  • Haha 1

WOW! I'm seeing a ton of speculation, conspiracy theories and just plain rumors here. Anybody got any actual facts other than a bomb went off and this Warner guy is the suspect? Any evidence of motive or even the type of explosive used? This thread is 9 pages and most of it is BS. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Moderators
45 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

WOW! I'm seeing a ton of speculation, conspiracy theories and just plain rumors here. Anybody got any actual facts other than a bomb went off and this Warner guy is the suspect? Any evidence of motive or even the type of explosive used? This thread is 9 pages and most of it is BS. 

You can likely thank me for that. The answer to all of your questions is currently:

No

• Moderators
1 hour ago, hipower said:

Well...I don't think "interesting " is exactly the right word for it.

Islamists have long term plans and memories. Fear tactics are a standard for them. 

Maybe. I had read that a local Seventh Day Adventist group took out that ad. Just seemed...somewhat specific. Wrong day, obviously wasn’t nuclear. 

Edited by GlockSpock
9 hours ago, Oh Shoot said:

....I'm curious about he Cali woman he apparently gave two homes to, this is supposed to be her:

https://conandaily.com/2020/12/26/michelle-l-swing-biography-13-things-about-california-woman/

- OS

Strange,  on Fox today

https://www.foxnews.com/us/anthony-quinn-warner-what-to-know-about-the-nashville-bombing-suspect

"County records unearthed Sunday showed that Warner had transferred two Nashville area homes in the last two years to a 29-year-old Los Angeles entertainment executive, but their relationship was not immediately clear. The executive, Michelle Swing, has not publicly stated whether she knew Warner and has denied knowledge about the two homes.

- OS

• Like 1
9 hours ago, GlockSpock said:

Maybe. I had read that a local Seventh Day Adventist group took out that ad. Just seemed...somewhat specific. Wrong day, obviously wasn’t nuclear. 

I don't have an issue with anything you've brought up in this. It's extremely thought provoking, but at the same time, so ambiguous as to border on whimsical. We have enough to worry about these days without ads taken out to drive a purpose that most people don't understand. Like me.

I'm so confused these days I really don't want to get out of the house. It's almost too stressing having to keep the mask fears, the vaccine fears, the Biden/Kamala fears, and all the other daily issues in our lives to breathe.

Then I go to a gun shop to relax.

• Like 2

This is a good example of if you see something say something. It’s just unfortunate that this nut case couldn’t have been dealt with before this. Cops and mental health workers deal with the mentally ill all the time. They rely on the public to be their eyes and ears when the family refuses to do so.

I feel zero sympathy for those that commit violent acts. To say this guy didn’t want to hurt anyone is ridiculous. People live in those buildings; he didn’t know he wasn’t going to kill anyone. He’s just another violent mentally ill criminal that fell through the cracks. Is it possible no one saw it? Sure it’s possible; but it’s not likely.

I’m glad we don’t have to take the national stage with a trial for this guy.

My above comments are based on my assumptions that he is guilty. If it turns out that he was taken hostage, tied up and put in that RV and killed; my comments would apply to the violent criminal mental case that did that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Moderators
23 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

This is a good example of if you see something say something. It’s just unfortunate that this nut case couldn’t have been dealt with before this. Cops and mental health workers deal with the mentally ill all the time. They rely on the public to be their eyes and ears when the family refuses to do so.

I feel zero sympathy for those that commit violent acts. To say this guy didn’t want to hurt anyone is ridiculous. People live in those buildings; he didn’t know he wasn’t going to kill anyone. He’s just another violent mentally ill criminal that fell through the cracks. Is it possible no one saw it? Sure it’s possible; but it’s not likely.

I’m glad we don’t have to take the national stage with a trial for this guy.

My above comments are based on my assumptions that he is guilty. If it turns out that he was taken hostage, tied up and put in that RV and killed; my comments would apply to the violent criminal mental case that did that.

Well, people don’t generally tell customers that they will no longer be servicing them and also gift houses to others in anticipation of being taken hostage. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, GlockSpock said:

Well, people don’t generally tell customers that they will no longer be servicing them and also gift houses to others in anticipation of being taken hostage. 

I agree. I was anticipating what would come next. 

7 hours ago, Oh Shoot said:

Strange,  on Fox today

https://www.foxnews.com/us/anthony-quinn-warner-what-to-know-about-the-nashville-bombing-suspect

"County records unearthed Sunday showed that Warner had transferred two Nashville area homes in the last two years to a 29-year-old Los Angeles entertainment executive, but their relationship was not immediately clear. The executive, Michelle Swing, has not publicly stated whether she knew Warner and has denied knowledge about the two homes.

- OS

And she had a Knoxville connection, when she worked for AC Entertainment.  She's also pretty hot too! 😄

Edited by Moped
  • Moderators

I just noticed in one of the above links that the person she gifted the first house back to was his mother. Interesting. Definitely feels like he was trying to make a huge gesture that she didn’t feel right taking. 

I’m leaning towards an obsession and he though he could sway her over with large gifts. Likely they were somehow acquainted with each other but she didn’t think as much as him and he did her.

She’s likely consulted with a lawyer whom has advised her to confirm or deny nothing. 

• Moderators

I’ve got a pondering that may or may not be likely. 

For whatever reason, let’s say this guy took an extreme liking to that woman. Let’s say over the years he tried and tried to woo (spelling?) her. He even decided to give her a house a few years back. She gave that back to his mother. 

Still, not to be dismayed, he tried again by giving an even more expensive (I believe) house to her. Rejected again, he had enough. 

He went to a place he was familiar with and made a very large exit from this life, which he was finished with. Reportedly, his father used to work in that Bell building. He would have been very familiar with that street. Maybe it reminded him of good memories when he was younger. Maybe it is entirely coincidental that it took out a good portion of ATT’s switch-room.

Reportedly he was playing the lyrics to “Downtown”. 

https://genius.com/Petula-clark-downtown-lyrics

Read the lyrics. It could be that he just felt extremely lonely and sad. Thoughts?

One thing of note if that it seems the authorities have been asking people if he was paranoid about 5G. So far, I haven’t really read anything that anyone has strongly confirmed that he was. 

I’ll be very interested to see if anyone can coax an interview out of that woman after everything is said and done. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, No_0ne said:

Remember, the Satan-worshipping pedophiles have allied themselves with the lizard-like aliens intent on occupying the earth.  Who knows what kind of advanced weaponry, unknown technology, stealth capabilities and dimension hopping abilities they actually have?  It could be that they modified the video to cover their attack, did some sort of mind control on this guy, or are using other equally insidious tactics to throw off the trail ...

Yep

Edited by Links2k

The other issue that we may or may not learn about the guy is the state of his mental health.  As a working psychotherapist (I'm typing this during a lunch break before more teletherapy), a possible diagnosis is Delusional Disorder (https://psychcentral.com/disorders/delusional-disorder-symptoms#1

Through the years I have had a number of patients who were delusional in some sense, from those who thought their boss was watching them all the time at work to those on the other end of the spectrum that believed their mind was being controlled by their TV remote.  Delusional disorder does not respond well to psychotherapy unless the person is willing to reconsider their thinking processes.  If, in fact, the guy adopted a thought process long ago that "5G" is bad and fed this theory to the point of feeling as if he had to do something about it, his action made sense to him but to none of the rest of us.

• Like 2