Jump to content

Prayers for Nashville!!! Explosion reported


A.J. Holst

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DaveTN said:

Can someone give me a short cliff notes version (without crazy azz links or YouTube videos, please) on why 5G is bad thing? Bad enough for this guy to have possibly killed himself over it.

Your question implies that the guy had some sort of rational reason.  Crazy people believe things which make no sense to normal folks, attempting to understand their logic is futile.  If the current theories of what happened and who did it are true, then this guy blew himself up deliberately while trying to take down a data center.  That is the very definition of a nutcase ...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, Garufa said:

Missile?  I think not.  If anything it's debris being blown skyward.

Here you go... just watch for the smoke trail before the missile? hit. Its of interest that penetrator missiles DO NOT hit on impact. They are delayed detonators so as to get maximum penetration inside the target sight.

(52) Nashville Explosion Caught on Tape (Second Angle) - YouTube

 

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, xtriggerman said:

Here you go... just watch for the smoke trail before the missile? hit. Its of interest that penetrator missiles DO NOT hit on impact. They are delayed detonators so as to get maximum penetration inside the target sight.

(52) Nashville Explosion Caught on Tape (Second Angle) - YouTube

 

 

I'm not sure how you get a missile contrail from that little blip on the video.  The resolution is terrible, it doesn't look much different from any of the other artifacts and pixelizations visible to me.  Looks like the YouTube poster is really reaching on his interpretation ...

  • Like 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, xtriggerman said:

Here you go... just watch for the smoke trail before the missile? hit. Its of interest that penetrator missiles DO NOT hit on impact. They are delayed detonators so as to get maximum penetration inside the target sight.

(52) Nashville Explosion Caught on Tape (Second Angle) - YouTube

 

 

I watched that very video over and over at 1/4 speed before opining.  It is my finding that there was no missile and presuming there was one is going out there on the fringe.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, GlockSpock said:

Yeah, van sits there for years, disappeared last week, haven’t seen the guy since. That’s pretty circumstantial. 

Absolutely its circumstantial. But it causes Officers or Agents to find that guy to ask him about it. It’s like a drug cases; they are pretty easy when you have the names of the dealers. Not enough for an arrest; but enough to start an investigation and try to establish probable cause.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

Absolutely its circumstantial. But it causes Officers or Agents to find that guy to ask him about it. It’s like a drug cases; they are pretty easy when you have the names of the dealers. Not enough for an arrest; but enough to start an investigation and try to establish probable cause.

Oh yeah. I wasn’t at all saying they were out of bounds or unreasonable. 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

Good thing we will have red flag laws soon. Prevent this kind of behavior 🙄

We already have laws in place that could have stopped it had someone that knew what was going on would have said something.

EDIT: But you are absolutely right, this will become the poster child for Red Flag Laws, even though it doesn’t appear anyone had said anything.

Edited by DaveTN
Link to comment
1 minute ago, DaveTN said:

We already have laws in place that could have stopped it had someone that knew what was going on would have said something.

All assumptions until the alphabet agency makes up "the truth" they decide to release. Im sure it will sound plausible enough to pass the sniff test though. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

All assumptions until the alphabet agency makes up "the truth" they decide to release. Im sure it will sound plausible enough to pass the sniff test though. 

They’ll have to come up with a whopper to cover a missile strike.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
 
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.