SOLD: IWI Tavor SAR 9MM bullpup package

asu174

Location is Blackman/Murfreesboro.  My wife is dying to go for a drive, so we’d consider most reasonable distances, albeit on a weekend day- the further we drive, the less flexible the price is. 🙂  Cash or Venmo.  PayPal is a no-go on this.  Private party sale requires that you be a TN resident and I may ask you to flash an ID.  No paperwork, please. 

Tavor SAR 9MM.  Bullpup design.  16” CHF 1:10 Israeli-made barrel.  If I was shooting PCC matches, it would be with this gun.  16” barrel velocity for spinners, ultra reliable, super maneuverable.  You can easily shoot it accurately one-handed the way it balances.

Bought this used.  Shot it a few times.  No idea on round count.  Really fun gun, but I’m not shooting as much as I used to and frankly, losing interest in shooting. 

Not looking for trades, really just looking to sell or keep.  I will not break up the package prior to its sale and prefer to sell as a package.

Jerry Miculek seems to like it.

Included with Gun:
1.  Gearhead Works Top rail installed (adds rail height- IMHO this is the way it should have come from the factory)
2.  Factory top rail
3. Manticore Ambi safeties (installed)
4.  Factory crap safeties (not pictured)
5.  Fortis brake (installed)
6.  Factory A2 flash hider and jam nut
7.  Manticore curved buttplate (installed)
8.  Factory buttplate
9.  Factory trigger pack (not currently installed)
10.  10 mags

Available:
Geissele Super Sabra trigger- worth EVERY penny and more, not selling until gun is gone. 

Pictured, not included, but not removing and losing my perfect zero for pics:
Razor Huey optic
Aero Precision back up sights

Package with 10 mags: $1500.  Add $300 for the Geissele (not selling until the gun sells). 

I also have cases of 9MM ammo available to buyer at less than current market pricing (not 2019 pricing, though).  

This gun is cool.

EE89E58E-4FAA-49DD-9599-3C096FECE7E9.jpeg

4060563B-D92A-44B6-804A-F85663FBEC26.jpeg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived