Remington 700 ADL varmint .308 camo stock

I’m looking to trade my Remington 700 ADL varmint .308 with mossy oak brush country camo stock. 

I want to trade it for another 700 .308 preferably but open to all offers. 

Got for my dad to hunt with last year, bought brand new. The varmint has a 26” heavy barrel that is too heavy for my dad to hunt with anymore.  It has less than 25 rounds through it. 

I’m in east TN, Claiborne county. 

1164AFEF-277F-41AA-8855-C17CD3B48AFF.jpeg

B997A7C6-D0D0-4533-B9A5-E5E17EB1D6A4.jpeg

Edited by WVUfaninTN
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Handsome Rob said:

Honestly, i'd throw $40 at a smith to whip 8" off the rascal & recrown it. It'll lump about a pound off the front end, make it super handy & maneuverable & will likely improve its accuracy! 

Short barreled .308s rule! 

I don't know much about that...wont that mess with the twist rate? 

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve got a Remington 700 tactical in 308 I would trade but it may not be exactly what you want. It’s got a heavy 20” barrel. It shoots .5” at 100 with my reloads. I use it for 1000yd fun shooting but the short barrel is slowing me down a little and I would like to go longer. About 200 rounds through it. All reloads and nothing over book max. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Hozzie
      Next one on the block in my thinning process.  I built it, did some function testing and put it in the safe.  I had a CMT Tactical Billet Receiver set so I built the rest of this using JP components and other quality parts.    This is a high quality rifle.
      CMT Tactical AR10 Billet Receiver Set
      JP Enterprises Parts
       - 20" barrel - 1/10 twist
       - Adjustable Gas Block
       - Blue Heat Dissipation fins
       - MK III Handguard
       - JP LMOS Bolt Carrier
       - JP Silent Capture Spring
       - Bolt Carrier Pin Package
       - Pistol Grip
       - and probably something I have forgot
      Geissele High Speed Match Trigger
      Bravo Company Mod 4 Charging Handle
      Magpul PRS Stock
      I will keep the suppressor quick thread flash hider that goes with my suppressor.  I will throw in what AR-10 Pmags I have. I think I have 3 or 4 10 or 20 round mags. I will have to look.
      $2200 firm.  Meet within a reasonable distance of Chapel Hill.

• By Grand Torino
      So a different look starting this year. Made from 3/16" thick 1084 carbon steel the blade is 5 1/4" long and OAL is 10 3/4". Handle is Padauk and Koa with brass accents. Comes with combo kydex/leather sheath shown. $110 shipped.

• By AuEagle
      Remington 870 Wingmaster Magnum Receiver 
      20 Inch Smoothbore Slug Riot Bbl & Magazine Extension
      I have the original Spring & Magazine Cap.
      $500.00 FTF Sevier County-Trades include 9mm Shield-Au/Ag Coins/Bullion
      PM with any questions-Thanks for lookin'

• By Radtekk
      I have two Maverick 88 12ga shorties. One is black, 24" per the box. Never been assembled, only came out for the 4473. The other is FDE, 20" per the barrel. I've never fired it, was told 3 years ago it was unfired by the seller.
      Both are "as is", FDE will have the velcro side saddle since its attached, NOT the butt-stock loops. Neither includes ammo unless negotiated separately. FDE has a fiber optic front sight, black one is probably a bead, don't know since it's never been out of its cardboard.
      I'm selling ONE to fund another purchase. Buyer's choice, same price, $350. Pricing is based on what (it looks like) they're going for on gunbroker, and of course there you'll be paying shipping and ffl fees also. I'll include up to 3 boxes (100 rounds each) of 7 1/2 shot @ $50/each, up to 50 slugs (have to look to see EXACTLY what I have) at $2/per.
      I don't HAVE to sell, lowballs will be ignored. 
      I'm in Jefferson City, willing to travel up to 30 minutes from I40 exit 417. Alternatively I'm in East Knoxville (Papermill off 386B) every Monday around 8am and 6pm.
      Happy to bring both for fondling prior to decision but tire-kickers WILL be publicly shamed. 
      ETA: Gonna need a bill-of-sale and peek at d/l or HCP. 

• By Radtekk
      Picked it up a while ago, have no gun for it. Don't plan to get one. No idea what it's worth but I'll figure it out if somebody wants it. Not gonna over-charge, not gonna get taken advantage of. Fair is fair. Anyway... All boxes full, Remington BB shot is light 7 rounds.
      Cash is king, but will trade for ammo, nothing special but willing to talk. Usual calibers... Maybe towards an upper, length doesn't matter. Decent holo sight for an AR. Snub Ruger 38 or 357 for the truck box.
      ETA:
      Ammo I'd like: 357, have plenty of 38. 44 spcl or mag. Buffalo Bore hardcast in either caliber.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.