Remington 700 ADL varmint .308 camo stock

WVUfaninTN

I’m looking to trade my Remington 700 ADL varmint .308 with mossy oak brush country camo stock. 

I want to trade it for another 700 .308 preferably but open to all offers. 

Got for my dad to hunt with last year, bought brand new. The varmint has a 26” heavy barrel that is too heavy for my dad to hunt with anymore.  It has less than 25 rounds through it. 

I’m in east TN, Claiborne county. 

1164AFEF-277F-41AA-8855-C17CD3B48AFF.jpeg

B997A7C6-D0D0-4533-B9A5-E5E17EB1D6A4.jpeg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Handsome Rob said:

Honestly, i'd throw $40 at a smith to whip 8" off the rascal & recrown it. It'll lump about a pound off the front end, make it super handy & maneuverable & will likely improve its accuracy! 

Short barreled .308s rule! 

I don't know much about that...wont that mess with the twist rate? 

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve got a Remington 700 tactical in 308 I would trade but it may not be exactly what you want. It’s got a heavy 20” barrel. It shoots .5” at 100 with my reloads. I use it for 1000yd fun shooting but the short barrel is slowing me down a little and I would like to go longer. About 200 rounds through it. All reloads and nothing over book max. 

Archived