Panic Prices Have Hit Reloading Also

So-for the giggles of it I thought it would be nice to have a separate die set for 40/10mm-one in 10mm and one for .40S&W.

All I would need is another $11.00 4 hole plate for my Lee Turret-and another set of dies-but not so fast.

I found a set of Lee Carbide 4 die set for $45.00 which is about normal-but turret plates are few and far between-what one's I found are in the neighborhood of $45.00 each up to as much as $95.00 each-none to be found anywhere that they normally are in stock at-

Flea bag is the only place I found them-some offered new in boxes by the same vendor-guess capitalism is alive and well.

Every plate I bought have all been $9.00-$11.00-not now though-I kinda hope the guy that bought them all up gets stuck with them in the end.

Willing to bet the seller knows nothing about reloading but a lot about market manipulation-hope he has to pay $100.00 for his next Big Mac.

This has been going on for a while. Earlier in the year I decided I wanted a Lee Pro 4000 press but they, along with most of the other presses at Midway, were out of stock. I asked to be notified upon arrival and a miracle happened. I was actually logged in and roaming their site when the notification came in saying they had one in stock. I ordered it right then and upon completion of my order the status went back to "out of stock" and probably has been the same since.

I've got stuff scattered all over the place but I might have an extra 4 hole if I can find them. I have a habit of ordering what I need +1 if it's not an expensive item.

• Like 1

I would have an extra also but I had no plans of reloading another caliber-along comes a S&W 610 that I purchased from a member at a great deal.

On top of that I found out I really like this pistol and caliber-so more shooting involves more reloading.

I also joined MSSA here in Memphis so now I am shooting at least once a week.

If you have an extra I would be willing to purchase it from you-but don't go out of your way-someday they will return in the regular channel's-I am not willing to feed the gouging animal.