Who's ready for the alien invasion of 2021!? 馃懡

12 minutes ago, Dirtshooter said:

Now do you really believe that our Gov't would tell us the truth about anything like this? Or tell the truth about anything for that matter!!

Oh not at all. I expect everything is an angle. I just thought this was pretty wild. I could only speculate as to the nature of what the angle behind this may be. I could even see the fed. Convincing the public aliens are real and then using the panic to their advantage.聽

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dirtshooter said:

That would be hard after all the years they have tried to hide the fact, like area 51 doesn't exist.

Do they deny the actual existence of area 51? I've always heard its just an airforce testing facility as the story. But of course there's the claims about aliens as well.聽

Edited by JunkiCosmonaut

In all the vastness of the Universe, to think that we are the only intelligent (?) life is the ultimate in human arrogance. Have other sentient species developed space travel to the point where they can visit here? I don't know. I kinda hope they are that much more advanced than we are. But then again, if they are intelligent, why would they want to speak to this bunch of idiots?聽

I believe Earth is kinda like the Detroit of the galaxy. Everybody knows where it is, its just that nobody wants to come here unless they absolutely have to.聽

• Like 4

Until I was the ripe old age of 18 I lived less than 1/4 mile from Lake Superior and used to see some very odd stuff over that lake at times-things going faster than a air force jet-which we had plenty of also.

KI Sawyer used to run drills over Lake Superior all the time.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, krunchnik said:

Until I was the ripe old age of 18 I lived less than 1/4 mile from Lake Superior and used to see some very odd stuff over that lake at times-things going faster than a air force jet-which we had plenty of also.

KI Sawyer used to run drills over Lake Superior all the time.

That would be cool to see!聽

This was pretty good alex jones is all about the interdimensional aliens. I like my space aliens as much as anybody but you're gonna have a hard time competing with these inter dimensional aliens聽

I'm getting from people the "yeah the universe is huge theres gotta be aliens!" I think thats pretty well accepted.

I wanna hear about peoples thoughts on some alex jones level alien conspiracy stuff. I wanna hear guys telling me joe biden is a reptilian from alpha centauri. That trump replaced airforce one with a flying saucer.聽The X-files is based on a true story. We have 180 days and counting until its revealed Mitch McConnell is actually a turtle man from the fish bowl planet.聽

Edited by JunkiCosmonaut
  • Confused 1