Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By AuEagle
      Remington 550 Rd-SOLD
      Remington 525 Rd HP-SOLD
      Remington HV-500 Rd Brick-$65.00
      Remington Viper HV Similar to Stingers-36 Grain Truncated Cone Solid Bullet-1400+FPS
      $75.00 Per Brick of 500-1-Available  1-SOLD
      FTF Sevier County-PM with any questions.
      Trades Au/Ag Coins/Bullion-Small Pistol Magnum & Small Rifle Primers.
      Thanks,

• By AuEagle
      For Trade
      500 Rds .45 ACP 230 FMJ-Winchester
      1800 Large Pistol Magnum Primers
      1000 Large Rifle Primers
      Primers have been properly stored, cool/dry area.
      17-5 Round Boxes of OO & #4 Buckshot-Hi Velocity & Reduced Recoil
      Box of 50 Assorted OO Buckshot-Rio-Winchester
      Box of 25 Assorted Buckshot-Some different sizes mixed in.Rem-Win-Fed.
      Au/Ag Coins/Bullion-4" S&W .44 magnum (No Lock)-Small Pistol Magnum Primers-Possibly a 9mm Carbine-Can Add cash
      FTF Sevier County
      PM with any questions. Thanks.

• By rjshoots
      I've got a 1000rd bulk pack of CCI 9mm 115gr, brass case ammo for sale or trade.
      Let me know what you've got to trade or $600 will take it!
      I'm located in West Nashville and can easily meet at Royal Range or Nashville Gun and Knife most days.

• By tacops
      2009 Harley-Davidson XL1200L ( "L" stands for low), 12,000 13,400 miles, always garaged, brand new back tire, excellent shape and very clean.   This is a really nice bike with several upgrades Vance & Hines exhaust, and Screamin' Eagle upgrades.  Title in hand.  I will consider trade offers of vehicles, firearms or whatever, except motorcycles. Need to make space in my garage but don't want to list on Craigslist or Marketplace and deal with the offers of two goats and a broken lawnmower for trade in.  $4,500 $4,000 cash obo or possible trade on vehicles, firearms, etc.   I first listed this Last March and it has been ridden 1,400 miles since then and otherwise sits in my garage on a trickle charge. Thanks

• By ppcgm
      Thought I would try it here first, to avoid the hassles of shipping. If no one makes an offer by the weekend, I'll put it on gunbroker and deal with the UPS grief. Lowering the price for now in hopes of avoiding shipping. 
      My first attempt at posting a for sale ad. Feedback or admonishments are welcome. 
      Taurus Officer .45 ACP 1911
      3 magazines: Original 6 round, ACT 7 round, ACT 8 round

Hogue G-10 grips and mainspring housing
      Wilson recoil spring retainer, GI spring guide w/single spring
      EGW magazine latch
      Has been fired a couple or three or four hundred rounds. I don't remember exactly. More holster wear from dryfire practice than actual shooting. Bought it for the 2020 IDPA season to shoot CCP division. Then WuFlu happened instead. Factory recoil spring retainer evaporated the second range trip so I replaced it with a Wilson and single spring on a GI guide. About the EGW magazine latch; The Taurus factory mag catch sits a little low. So it works fine with their factory magazine. But with standard 1911 magazines, the magazine will sit just low enough in the magazine well that feeding is not reliable. The EGW catch puts the magazine slightly higher so that the factory magazine still works fine but so do Colt and clone magazines as well. Face to face sale in Tricities area preferred (Tennessee drivers license with your picture and over 21 DOB) but will ship to your FFL if you want to pay actual UPS. 

$475

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.