Bought a new toy................

RandyB

Desert Eagle in 50AE, brushed chrome finish with picatinny rail on the top of the barrel. Have no earthly way to justify the purchase other than to have fun off the back porch and to see what happens when it hits the 50 yard gong.聽Purchased it on Gunbrokers so it will take a week or so to get here. No hurry as I have zero components for it, not even reloading dies. Will take me a few months to gather brass, dies, and bullets as everywhere is out of stock. I double dare the local racoons or skunks to make them self visible around my house this coming spring. Figure all I need to do is get within a few feet and the shock alone will kill em, lol. Empty a mag or two into the ground should take care of the moles.馃槣

Hope to add a red dot and try it out when deer hunting next season. I'll try to remember to update this post when I finally get a chance to shoot it.

• Like 9
  • Wow 1
29 minutes ago, PoofNoEyeBrows said:

Any chance you have a Pic of Mamma June's yoga pants?? Bonus points if it ss like daffodil dream!聽

We really don鈥檛 need that kind of imagery around here. 聽The thought of it is revolting and I鈥檓 trying to get supper ready.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.聽 Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.