Other political forums/news sites?

7 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Sorry my friend. I accept full responsibility for getting the politics section removed and causing David this headache. If you find a good site, please share.

well I am not sure greg did it but whatever. Good man taking responsibility!

The Tatum Report is a clearinghouse for multiple conservative, and some liberal I'm sure, new outlets. sorry it doesn't seem to like my live link.

look forward to everyone else's input!

25 minutes ago, No_0ne said:

Looks like everybody is going through some withdrawal after the the ban on political discussions:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b8/84/3a/b8843ad8c3da4eb0f2ef733ff86dff1a--recovery-humor-recovery-quotes.jpg

Yeah I'm a bit confused. It seems all we did today was relocate the usual politics discussion to General Chat and the 2nd Amendment section.

I guess we need time to adjust. 

1 minute ago, Erik88 said:

Yeah I'm a bit confused. It seems all we did today was relocate the usual politics discussion to General Chat and the 2nd Amendment section.

I guess we need time to adjust. 

It has changed so many times in my career here it’s impossible to keep up with.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

Thanks guys, I'll check 'em out. 

We do have News Nation here. I pretty much ignored at as it was WGN out of Chicago. I just assumed it would be liberal. Yeah, never assume. 🙄 Guess I'll check it out too. 

Be quick about it, conservative sites are going down fast.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, hipower said:

According to David Michael Lynch...it is a matter of days. Parlar is next.

Thing is, Apple and Google can remove the app from their stores.  You can still go to Parler.com and download the app there.

• Like 3
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, 10-Ring said:

Thing is, Apple and Google can remove the app from their stores.  You can still go to Parler.com and download the app there.

This is really only easy on an Android (Google) device.  In order to bypass the App Store on an iOS (Apple) device, you have to root the device and sideload the app.  Even then, there are ways for Apple to revoke the app and keep you from running it on their hardware.  Also bear in mind that rooting an Apple device voids its warranty.

• Like 2

Remember this:  " There has never been a work of art, a literary piece, or a theatrical production that does not project a point of view.  "  Quit wasting your time trying to " discover " one.  Simply recognize that it is there n go on reading to glean any facts (..if there are any. ).  Lookin for an " unbiased report " is like lookin for " Rainbow Stew " and Unicorns; there ain't any... Especially now.

This has been a TGO ( and realist ) public service announcement.

Civic Minded leroy...

The news site I watch. http://badblue.bitnamiapp.com/trendr8.htm

Edited by leroy
2 hours ago, TGO David said:

This is really only easy on an Android (Google) device.  In order to bypass the App Store on an iOS (Apple) device, you have to root the device and sideload the app.  Even then, there are ways for Apple to revoke the app and keep you from running it on their hardware.  Also bear in mind that rooting an Apple device voids its warranty.

This is why I use an Android device.  Much simpler and safer to get what I might want to install outside of apps approved on Google Play.

Apple products are apparently very user friendly, and I recognize how good the iOS software is...but that ease and convenience has always been at a cost that for some is finally coming due.

Edited by btq96r
  • Like 1

NPR I listen to quite a bit and it's almost laughable the amount of pieces they do on lgbtq, race, climate, immigration, guns etc. All with a particular left slant that doesn't even pretend to be unbiased.

Saying that, I force myself to listen to this and MSM then watch and listen to a variety of sources like...

YouTube's  Salty Cracker, Crowder, BlazeTV, Tim pool Timcast. Newsmax as well. Crowder and Salty put a smile on my face even in these bleak times. I have no idea how they still exist with the censorship purge that's happening.

Clips of Tucker Carlson or listening to Rush on the radio is helpful too.

Also I actually listen to the Politicians own words on the Sunday talk shows.

Perusing all that, I have a good handle on what's going on politically and I must say it's pretty depressing if you happen to be a critical thinker.

I never once thought Trump had a chance in hell after the recounts and I do believe most of the fraud allegations after listening/watching all sources above an then some.

It's time consuming and difficult but the truth is still out there for now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1