5.56 x 45 , .223, and 7.62x39 ammo (SOLD)

Jamie Jackson

I have one sealed "Battle Pack" of 5.56x45 ammo, M1A3 ball.

If I'm reading the packaging correctly it's 1985 vintage. I've shot a few thousand rounds of it, but that's been some years ago.

This ammo has been stored indoors in a sealed ammo can, climate controlled environment.

I need to sell it, but it'll need to be face to face in West Knoxville. I'm asking $190.00 for the "Battle Pack" of 300 rounds. If my math is correct that's $0.63/round.

Cash please.

I also have some .223 ammo for sale.

I have 200 rounds of PMC Bronze (10 boxes of 20 rounds each) and 90 rounds of Remington 55gr MC. One 50 round box and 2 20 round boxes. So 290 rounds of .223 total.

I am asking $174.00 for the 290 rounds. ($.60/rd)

Again, face to face, West Knoxville, cash please.

And finally:

I have 200 rounds or ten 20 round boxes of 154 gr SP Tula 7.62x39 ammo. This has been vac sealed and stored in an ammo can, indoors, since I purchased it in 2012.

I've never shot any of this, but purchased in with the thought of doing some hunting. Just never got around to it.

I'm asking $70.00 or $0.35 per round.

FTF, West Knoxville. Cash please.

$425.00 if you take it all. I wish I could do better, but this a low as I can go. Bills are wanting to be paid.

Thanks for looking. PM with questions or complaints. 🙂

Jamie

All ammo this post is pending sale. Thanks for the PM's and I'll update here is anything changes.

Tula 154 gr 762x39 sealed.jpg

223 ammo for sale.jpg

556 x 45 open.jpg

556 x 45 ammo for sale.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived