Tennessee Firearms Association

gregintenn

Or $45 for household (husband and wife).

Thank you, GlockSpock!

Who's next?

If not the TFA, please pick out some gun rights organization and support them.

I don't care if you post it here or not, but we are about to have a fight on our hands.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 1
  • Moderators

I'm a lifetime member of TFA, GOA, NRA and couple others I can't think of off top of my head. I also donate each year. It's going to take some big dogs in this fight so a bunch of us little dogs need to pony up. Do I agree with everything each organization does, no, but we will not do it alone. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm a long time member of TFA. Got my renewal notice in the mail today. Think I might send them a little extra too. I got a feeling they're gonna need it. 😉

I'm also a long time member of NRA, GOA and 2AF.  We're gonna need 'em all in the coming days. 

• Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

Who's next?

In the last 5 minutes I joined the TFA, GOA, and FPC that Elliot mentioned. I'm not giving the NRA another dime until I see changes.

I hope the bastards in Washington like me putting my $600 check to good use. I know everyone else here got a check so now I'll ask, who's next?

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

In the last 5 minutes I joined the TFA, GOA, and FPC that Elliot mentioned. I'm not giving the NRA another dime until I see changes.

I hope the bastards in Washington like me putting my $600 check to good use. I know everyone else here got a check so now I'll ask, who's next?

The NRA needs your donation too Erik.  After all, we have to keep Wayne properly dressed, chauffeured and well-rested from his vacations in order to keep him and his cronies out of jail ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

I renewed my NRA membership last week and I just joined TFA and FPC. FPC makes it easy with Apple pay.

Edited by Links2k
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

That’s what I’m talking about! Way to put your money where your mouth is.

5 minutes ago, GlockSpock said:

@gregintenn I really appreciate this thread. Lets keep the participation levels up. I cannot stress everyone enough, join at least one Pro-2nd Amendment group! If you have a few dollars to spare or can maybe skip a few coffees this month, join multiple!

Many of us just received a stimulus payment, right? I can’t think of many better ways one could put it to good use. 

• Like 2