Tennessee Firearms Association

gregintenn

7 minutes ago, monkeylizard said:

Great thread.

I just joined GOA, TFA, FPC, and re-upped my TGO membership. $120 well spent....All that representation for the same as a box of 9mm from CTD.

I'm already a Life Member of the NRA.

Great! I appreciate it.

Life member, TFA, NRA, GOA.

I realize that it's tough for a lot of folks right now.  But if you have the time, going to TFA meetings and helping our (few) real supporters in the TN and Federal legislature does make a difference.  Don't hesitate to call out (politely) those who do not support the TN and US Constitutions.

Personal contact counts much more than an email or online form.

• Thanks 1
  • Moderators
6 minutes ago, 1gewehr said:

Life member, TFA, NRA, GOA.

I realize that it's tough for a lot of folks right now.  But if you have the time, going to TFA meetings and helping our (few) real supporters in the TN and Federal legislature does make a difference.  Don't hesitate to call out (politely) those who do not support the TN and US Constitutions.

Personal contact counts much more than an email or online form.

That's true, I won't deny that.

However, I will say that this page on GOA's site makes it very easy to find and contact the relevant politicians.

https://gunownersaction.org

4 hours ago, QuackerSmacker said:

Life member of NRA, 2AF, and here.   Also a member of Illinois Carry, and SASS (Lt. John Dunbar)

Just signed up for TFA, GOA and FPC.

Thanks for the inspiration, Guys!    Not much to feel good about right now, but this DOES feel good!

Thank you, sir!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like to offer my sincere gratitude to those of you who responded to this thread. I'd also like to bump it in case anyone missed it the first go around. It would appear that TFA is doing some great work for us here in Tennessee, and I have expectations that we will get constitutional carry this legislative session. We have a couple of members here who work tirelessly for our gun rights via this organization and do not ask for recognition. I do think they could use your support at this time.

Also, TGO is a valuable resource for gun owners in Tennessee. We should be grateful it exists. I would ask those of you who frequent this site and benefit from it to consider becoming a member if you aren't already. It may be free to you, but it definitely isn't free to keep on the internet.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 2
On 1/11/2021 at 5:01 PM, gregintenn said:

I just renewed my membership, and would like to challenge other TGO members to join/donate to this worthy cause.

Been waitin for a recommendation... Will do soon. !

leroy.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, pop pop said:

I just let my NRA lapse. I don't approve the way they are wasting free funds and W LePair(S) direction is wasteful, IMO. 

I can appreciate that, but would hope you find a suitable pro second amendment organization to support.

• Like 1

I have joined so many different 2nd Amendment Programs I can't be sure who I am a member of and who I still need to join. I will try and check into it today and see which ones I still need to join. I know for sure I am in NRA, GOA and TGO but not sure about the rest but will join as I find ones I have not joined yet!!

• Like 1