Ammunition Accountability Legislation

Guest johnnyo

Guest johnnyo

Is this true?

That no one can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009?

It has already started....

Ammunition Accountability Legislation

Remember how Obama said that he wasn't going to take your guns? Well, it seems that his allies in the anti-gun world have no problem with taking your ammo!

The bill that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and Indiana ) requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture a data base of all ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers.

Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded.

Any privately held uncoded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011.. (Including hand loaded ammo.) They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every round so every box of ammo you buy will go up at least $2.50 or more!

If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun!

This legislation is currently pending in 18 states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington.

Send to your friends in these states AND fight to Bill passed!!!

To find more about the anti-gun group that is sponsoring this legislation and the specific legislation for each state, go to:

http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GhostHunter

Hopefully this is a dead horse we are beating on.

When I emailed Senator Diane Black about this issue a few weeks ago, I received the following response from her:

"The ammunition coding bill was last year's legislation. I don't think anyone filed the bill again this year and I know that it would not pass the senate."

'Senator Black"

• 4 weeks later...

It's amazing people are still believing this stuff. I stopped at WM to see if they had any 9mm this AM. None to be found. They did have lots of rifle ammo and some 250 rd boxes of 40 S&W. The lady behind the counter said they are not getting anymore because all ammunition has to be coded from now on. :drama: A guy standing at the counter ID'ed himself as a Polk Co. cop and said they can't even get 9mm for the same reason. I started to explain that bill was from last year and didn't pass and as far as I know didn't come up this year. But I just shook my head and walked off. I wish people would stop fueling the fire.

Guest bluecanary25

Try finding 380...... without getting screwed...

It just ain't around here in middle Tn.

It was over a month between that last two boxes I got.