Think Twice!! FBI Says Armed Protests Planned For All 50 State Capitols On Inauguration Day

11 minutes ago, papa61 said:

I haven't heard anything about this Until reading this. Sounds like the FBI adding to fake news.

Not saying you are wrong. Like I said on another post, we need to keep each other informed. We are under attack from all angles.

7 minutes ago, papa61 said:

I haven't heard anything about this Until reading this. Sounds like the FBI adding to fake news.

No, there's plenty of idiots who just can't resist the urge to dress up in their camo and armor, carry their AR decked out with every known accoutrement and attachment, and parade around trying to draw as much attention to themselves as possible.  Unfortunately, there will always be a number of nutcases mixed in with the normal bunch of over-dressed Weight Watchers dropouts who are itching to begin WWIII and who will look for every avenue to kick off the festivities themselves.  David is absolutely correct, this is a time to stay at home, keep a low profile, and not give the nutjobs and antis any more ammunition against gun owners and enthusiasts ...

• Like 4

We as responsible and law abiding gun owners need to stay above this. We accomplish nothing by acting out. We will give the anti-gunners all the reason in the world to paint us as bloodthirsty gun nuts hell bent on terrorizing our fellow citizens and furthering their resolve to strip us of out 2A rights. We have everything to lose and nothing to gain.

• Like 6
26 minutes ago, No_0ne said:

No, there's plenty of idiots who just can't resist the urge to dress up in their camo and armor, carry their AR decked out with every known accoutrement and attachment, and parade around trying to draw as much attention to themselves as possible.  Unfortunately, there will always be a number of nutcases mixed in with the normal bunch of over-dressed Weight Watchers dropouts who are itching to begin WWIII and who will look for every avenue to kick off the festivities themselves.  David is absolutely correct, this is a time to stay at home, keep a low profile, and not give the nutjobs and antis any more ammunition against gun owners and enthusiasts ...

This is true. But I resent the fat joke. I'm old and I've had a lot of surgeries!

The time has not yet come. But I am sure it will.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, papa61 said:

This is true. But I resent the fat joke. I'm old and I've had a lot of surgeries!

Same here, in both cases.  However, I do try to resist the urge to stuff myself into vests, armor, and camo that's 2 sizes too small.  That seems to be required dress at all these marches, rallies and such ...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, papa61 said:

It does seem strange that the FBI is the only one , thru all 50 states, that got wind of this.

No leaks in any of the 50 states?  Not likely.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MacGyver said:

One of the fatalities last week literally died of a heart attack after accidentally tasing himself in the nuts.

Don’t be that guy that makes your family answer to that for generations to come.

Well that little tidbit certainly has eluded me. Seen absolutely nothing on that.

But also very little information on the "5" deaths at the "riots."

It isn't just 2A that is being attacked. It's 1A also. The left is attempting tp squelch any opposition and strip our only means of resistance to overbearing government.

How many times have you read or heard that the response would have been different if it were B L M or Anti  fa? And yet the MSM is pushing the capitol officer's death is under investigation with no mention of the unarmed white female protester's shooting being investigated. Had it been one of the members of their protest groups it would be the top story. Add in the capitol police opening doors and welcoming the Trump supporters in and see what conclusion you come to.

Lastly, I do not believe we need to engage in show of force armed protests. Taking up arms should be a last resort in any case as we preach in self defense. Ask yourself at what point do we stop backing up. I have my own line in the sand that reflects my current physical condition but have no doubt that if my fellow citizen is being unjustly attacked I will render assistance.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, papa61 said:

but have no doubt that if my fellow citizen is being unjustly attacked I will render assistance.

Laws are written that have or will make it lawful for the .gov to be (in our eyes) unjustly. The leftest commies are taking away the very way we can keep an eye out for our selves. So we wont be able to see what is being done to our fellow citizen. We did not learn from the past, the leftest commies did and now are using that knowledge to take us down!

• Like 1
  • Administrator
9 hours ago, MacGyver said:

One of the fatalities last week literally died of a heart attack after accidentally tasing himself in the nuts.

Don’t be that guy that makes your family answer to that for generations to come.

I know this shouldn't have made me laugh, but it did.  

• Like 1
9 hours ago, MacGyver said:

There have also been unconfirmed reports that the woman who died was carrying a Don't Tread on Me Flag and was trampled to death.

Here is what her own family said about her. "The sisters also clashed over Boyland's political views and the QAnon myth, which includes wild allegations of a child sex ring. Boyland had begun following the conspiracy theory over the past six months, Lonna Cave said. Boyland explored its baseless accusations that online furniture retailer Wayfair was part of the fictional ring, her sister said, and her faith in conspiracies spiraled from there."

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1
9 hours ago, papa61 said:

no mention of the unarmed white female protester's shooting being investigated.

1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

There have also been unconfirmed reports that the woman who died was carrying a Don't Tread on Me Flag and was trampled to death.

11 hours ago, MacGyver said:

Play stupid games, ...

• Like 1

There has always been a lunatic fringe that absolutely despises the government and accuses .gov of all manner of improprieties. Unfortunately, many are also fanatical 2A extremist. These nut jobs welcome any excuse to parade around in public protesting while openly armed. They do more harm to our cause than good as they are not the image of the typical gun owner. 

I fully expect a huge crowd to protest Biden's inauguration. In fact, I expect that protests will force some changes to the planned event. For example, a change of venue or time. I also expect that anyone stupid enough to show up openly armed will be immediately arrested. Security will be extremely tight and the gloves will be off. I fear that this could be much worse than the Capital demonstration with .gov trying hard to show their strength. 

However, armed protests in all 50 states? I do think that's stretching things a bit. Also, have any of you seen the various stories and videos of the Capital protesters trying to get home? The alphabet boys had identified many of them in a matter of hours. Quite a few went to the airport to go home the following day only to find they were now flagged as "Domestic Terrorists", were on no-fly lists, couldn't get on the plane and various LE picked them up there. I would think that this would also deter many considering protesting. 

It takes only a tiny bit of forethought to realize that these are a TRAP and a perfect place/opprtunity for an Antifa false flag operation to take place.

The protesters at the capital essentially got "rolled" by Antifa . That was who actually breached the building according to accounts from people I know that were there. All the conservative folks who go to work everyday and basically keep America humming along were completely played by people who protest and organize for a living. Once the building was breeched and the "regular guy " type protesters followed the armored and helmeted pipe and shield carrying Antifa agitators into the capitol building the stage was set for the "insurrection photo op".

We have a very myopic view of things and think all the Antifa types are losers that still live with mom and dad but they are very well funded and very well trained in making political theater happen . So anyone who plans to go armed to a state capital to protest is most likely wading into a waist deep pool full of alligators. A state capital full of armed Trump supporters is a tempting target for Antifa to shoot up the place and blame it on the protesters.... If you think it can't happen then you have not been paying attention.... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1