Think Twice!! FBI Says Armed Protests Planned For All 50 State Capitols On Inauguration Day

15 hours ago, MacGyver said:

One of the fatalities last week literally died of a heart attack after accidentally tasing himself in the nuts.

Don’t be that guy that makes your family answer to that for generations to come.

Exactly how does one accidentally tase his self in the nuts? 🤔

6 hours ago, Erik88 said:

There have also been unconfirmed reports that the woman who died was carrying a Don't Tread on Me Flag and was trampled to death.

Here is what her own family said about her. "The sisters also clashed over Boyland's political views and the QAnon myth, which includes wild allegations of a child sex ring. Boyland had begun following the conspiracy theory over the past six months, Lonna Cave said. Boyland explored its baseless accusations that online furniture retailer Wayfair was part of the fictional ring, her sister said, and her faith in conspiracies spiraled from there."

The video doesn't support that.

14 minutes ago, Cruel Hand Luke said:

The protesters at the capital essentially got "rolled" by Antifa . That was who actually breached the building according to accounts from people I know that were there.

Yeah I'm sorry but I don't believe this at all. Everyone arrested so far has had social media accounts or other info that has proven this to be false. It's an attempt at misdirection by people that don't want to be held accountable for the actions of a few. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, E4 No More said:

The video doesn't support that.

What video? As I understand it, this guy was with her and had this to say "I put my arm underneath her and was pulling her out and then another guy fell on top of her, and another guy was just walking (on top of her)," Winchell said. "There were people stacked two- to three-deep ... people just crushed."

Who knows though, that's why I pointed out it was unconfirmed earlier. 

6 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

What video? As I understand it, this guy was with her and had this to say "I put my arm underneath her and was pulling her out and then another guy fell on top of her, and another guy was just walking (on top of her)," Winchell said. "There were people stacked two- to three-deep ... people just crushed."

Who knows though, that's why I pointed out it was unconfirmed earlier. 

The video from behind her of her getting shot through a window that was way to small for her to climb through to present a threat to the officer that shot her to begin with. There were some people getting out of the way, but I didn't see her getting trampled. She was quickly surrounded by police and the person who was attending to her.

As a former police officer, I am very upset that a police officer shot an unarmed woman who was not a threat to the police officer's life. Apparently, some people on this very forum are OK with that.  I'm not. Something similar happened on a larger scale right before the Revolutionary War. The soldiers and their officer were put on trial.

2 minutes ago, E4 No More said:

The video from behind her of her getting shot through a window that was way to small for her to climb through to present a threat to the officer that shot her to begin with. There were some people getting out of the way, but I didn't see her getting trampled. She was quickly surrounded by police and the person who was attending to her.

My mistake. I should have clarified earlier. I'm talking about a completely different woman. There were 2 killed, the one you are referring to was shot. The 2nd woman wasn't shot, she suffered a medical emergency in which she was apparently crushed/trampled. 

Edited by Erik88
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Yeah I'm sorry but I don't believe this at all. Everyone arrested so far has had social media accounts or other info that has proven this to be false. It's an attempt at misdirection by people that don't want to be held accountable for the actions of a few. 

And I'm sure that after the last 4 years we all believe everything the mainstream media and FBI tell us ? Russia collusion was real too..... right? 

I stand by what I said based on first hand report from someone who was there. The Capital police let the peaceful protesters up onto the mezzanine and were talking and joking with them. Then a small group of "obviously not peaceful" protesters arrived and that is who breached the building. The heretofore peaceful protesters followed them into the building . 

3 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

My mistake. I should have clarified earlier. I'm talking about a completely different woman. There were 2 killed, the one you are referring to was shot. The 2nd woman wasn't shot, she suffered a medical emergency in which she was apparently crushed/trampled. 

Ah, OK. I didn't know the name of the woman that was shot so it's really my bad. I just know what I saw and that she was a veteran of the Air Force.

Well I have no intentions of leaving my house to go protest anything!! I have a line drawn in the sand also and it is right at my door and you are safe until you make any attempt to cross it such as try to kick my door in!!! I have heard about all the attacks planned in all 50 states and I sincerely hope it is only rumors as it would not accomplish anything except a big problem for law abiding gun owners such as folks here that love the 2nd Amendment and respect what it represents along with the rest of the Constitution!!!!!......JMHO

2 hours ago, E4 No More said:

Exactly how does one accidentally tase his self in the nuts? 🤔

The story goes that the guy was afraid he'd be caught with it, So he shoved it in down his pants to hide it. Somewhere in the pushing and shoving, the trigger got bumped. ZAAAPPP!!! Heart attack! 😮

2 hours ago, E4 No More said:

As a former police officer, I am very upset that a police officer shot an unarmed woman who was not a threat to the police officer's life. Apparently, some people on this very forum are OK with that. 

If you choose to participate in riots, mayhem, and forced entry, these are the risks you face.  Personal responsibility entails making rational decisions and choosing your actions wisely.  This woman didn't do that ...

8 minutes ago, No_0ne said:

If you choose to participate in riots, mayhem, and forced entry, these are the risks you face.  Personal responsibility entails making rational decisions and choosing your actions wisely.  This woman didn't do that ...

Well, then according to you we should have just taken out machineguns and mowed them all down. It's pretty sad that there are people who think that way. I'm sure there were some just like that in 1776, and I bet they had no problems enjoying the liberty afterwards that others provided for them.

Nothing this woman did ( AF Vet ), rose to the level of using deadly force against her, by the officer. I hope he will be prosecuted as such, tho I wouldn't hold my breath. You notice the officer that was killed is getting all the press, the woman shot by an officer, very little.

• Like 1
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, Cruel Hand Luke said:

And I'm sure that after the last 4 years we all believe everything the mainstream media and FBI tell us ? Russia collusion was real too..... right? 

I stand by what I said based on first hand report from someone who was there. The Capital police let the peaceful protesters up onto the mezzanine and were talking and joking with them. Then a small group of "obviously not peaceful" protesters arrived and that is who breached the building. The heretofore peaceful protesters followed them into the building . 

I have a very close friend who is inside that arena and he has said the exact same thing. And when I say inside, he had been over planning security for inaugurations etc in the past and still does boots on the ground for certain events. 

Edited by TripleGGG
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Watch the video again. The glass broken out of the door was plenty big enough to allow that woman through. She was attempting to do so when she was shot. That was the final defense line and she tried to cross it.  You can speculate all you want, but that won't change anything. That woman is responsible for her own actions. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

Watch the video again. The glass broken out of the door was plenty big enough to allow that woman through. She was attempting to do so when she was shot. That was the final defense line and she tried to cross it.  You can speculate all you want, but that won't change anything. That woman is responsible for her own actions. 

I still think that's horse 💩 

59 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

It's also timing.

There were likely many high-ranking officials nearby that were in the process of being evacuated. The line couldn't be breached and the door appeared to only be barricaded. The Officer gave warning and stopped entry and seemed to prevent any further intrusion.

Edited by Swamp ash
pedantic reasons
5 hours ago, bersaguy said:

it would not accomplish anything except a big problem for law abiding gun owner

I'm with you. I'll be hunkering down this weekend/next week (thankful to be able to WFH) and hoping everything remains civilized.

On 1/11/2021 at 9:59 PM, MacGyver said:

One of the fatalities last week literally died of a heart attack after accidentally tasing himself in the nuts.

Don’t be that guy that makes your family answer to that for generations to come.

I was really hoping this was just a joke... for his family at least.

23 hours ago, hipower said:

Well that little tidbit certainly has eluded me. Seen absolutely nothing on that.

But also very little information on the "5" deaths at the "riots."

One woman was shot by plain clothes Capitol Police when she tried to enter the Speaker's Lobby where US Representatives were still present.  One man had a stroke and died.  He had driven others to the rally and they found out when he didnt show up to drive them home at the allotted time and place.  One man had a heart attack.  One woman who was photographed with a dont tread on me flag was trampled to death.  Not a joke.