Think Twice!! FBI Says Armed Protests Planned For All 50 State Capitols On Inauguration Day

23 hours ago, papa61 said:

It isn't just 2A that is being attacked. It's 1A also. The left is attempting tp squelch any opposition and strip our only means of resistance to overbearing government.

How many times have you read or heard that the response would have been different if it were B L M or Anti  fa? And yet the MSM is pushing the capitol officer's death is under investigation with no mention of the unarmed white female protester's shooting being investigated. Had it been one of the members of their protest groups it would be the top story. Add in the capitol police opening doors and welcoming the Trump supporters in and see what conclusion you come to.

Lastly, I do not believe we need to engage in show of force armed protests. Taking up arms should be a last resort in any case as we preach in self defense. Ask yourself at what point do we stop backing up. I have my own line in the sand that reflects my current physical condition but have no doubt that if my fellow citizen is being unjustly attacked I will render assistance.

What is to be investigated about her death?  It's on video.  She went somewhere she was not allowed to go and they were clearly authorized to use lethal force to stop people from going there.  The officer is on admin leave.

15 hours ago, Erik88 said:

There have also been unconfirmed reports that the woman who died was carrying a Don't Tread on Me Flag and was trampled to death.

Here is what her own family said about her. "The sisters also clashed over Boyland's political views and the QAnon myth, which includes wild allegations of a child sex ring. Boyland had begun following the conspiracy theory over the past six months, Lonna Cave said. Boyland explored its baseless accusations that online furniture retailer Wayfair was part of the fictional ring, her sister said, and her faith in conspiracies spiraled from there."

https://medium.com/curiouserinstitute/a-game-designers-analysis-of-qanon-580972548be5  

Give that a read.

11 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

There has always been a lunatic fringe that absolutely despises the government and accuses .gov of all manner of improprieties. Unfortunately, many are also fanatical 2A extremist. These nut jobs welcome any excuse to parade around in public protesting while openly armed. They do more harm to our cause than good as they are not the image of the typical gun owner. 

I fully expect a huge crowd to protest Biden's inauguration. In fact, I expect that protests will force some changes to the planned event. For example, a change of venue or time. I also expect that anyone stupid enough to show up openly armed will be immediately arrested. Security will be extremely tight and the gloves will be off. I fear that this could be much worse than the Capital demonstration with .gov trying hard to show their strength. 

However, armed protests in all 50 states? I do think that's stretching things a bit. Also, have any of you seen the various stories and videos of the Capital protesters trying to get home? The alphabet boys had identified many of them in a matter of hours. Quite a few went to the airport to go home the following day only to find they were now flagged as "Domestic Terrorists", were on no-fly lists, couldn't get on the plane and various LE picked them up there. I would think that this would also deter many considering protesting. 

The part about the no fly lists isnt fact.  The people who were removed from flights were refusing to wear masks if you go to teh original posts of the videos.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Cruel Hand Luke said:

It takes only a tiny bit of forethought to realize that these are a TRAP and a perfect place/opprtunity for an Antifa false flag operation to take place.

The protesters at the capital essentially got "rolled" by Antifa . That was who actually breached the building according to accounts from people I know that were there. All the conservative folks who go to work everyday and basically keep America humming along were completely played by people who protest and organize for a living. Once the building was breeched and the "regular guy " type protesters followed the armored and helmeted pipe and shield carrying Antifa agitators into the capitol building the stage was set for the "insurrection photo op".

We have a very myopic view of things and think all the Antifa types are losers that still live with mom and dad but they are very well funded and very well trained in making political theater happen . So anyone who plans to go armed to a state capital to protest is most likely wading into a waist deep pool full of alligators. A state capital full of armed Trump supporters is a tempting target for Antifa to shoot up the place and blame it on the protesters.... If you think it can't happen then you have not been paying attention.... 

Can you ask your sources to point some of these antifa out in photographs?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Cruel Hand Luke said:

And I'm sure that after the last 4 years we all believe everything the mainstream media and FBI tell us ? Russia collusion was real too..... right? 

I stand by what I said based on first hand report from someone who was there. The Capital police let the peaceful protesters up onto the mezzanine and were talking and joking with them. Then a small group of "obviously not peaceful" protesters arrived and that is who breached the building. The heretofore peaceful protesters followed them into the building . 

Was it during this peaceful talk on the mezzanine?  The title of that post is incorrect.  They drag out a different officer.  This thread discusses the search for the men who beat him.  

what about this one?

Edited by Daniel
12 minutes ago, Daniel said:

One woman was shot by plain clothes Capitol Police when she tried to enter the Speaker's Lobby where US Representatives were still present.  One man had a stroke and died.  He had driven others to the rally and they found out when he didnt show up to drive them home at the allotted time and place.  One man had a heart attack.  One woman who was photographed with a dont tread on me flag was trampled to death.  Not a joke.

Yes. Certainly a bizarre "event."