Woohoo idiot Confederate Flag carrier not from south!

3 hours ago, FUJIMO said:

Southern heritage is usually confederate war hero and Cherokee princess. At least that's mine 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

She wanted it to come back that she was Jewish just to piss off her great grandfather. She 49% Scandinavian and 30 something % German. 0% Jewish.聽 My best friends wife had it done and she was 40% Asian. The women in her family have always had pride in the face that they were beautiful successful black women. Well surprise you're a beautiful successful woman that happens to be a Heinz 57 like the rest of us. She took it in stride unlike her sister.聽

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Erik88 said:

That's really neat. I've been trying to start some research but it's slow going. I'd like to do the DNA swab but don't really want to be in a database.聽馃

I dont think it tells what it purports to.聽 It more tells where people with your DNA markers are now.聽聽

4 hours ago, Omega said:

Yea, how did that work out for us this last time?

1 hour ago, papa61 said:

kinda what I didn't want to bring up but,,,

1 hour ago, Quavodus said:

Well, it was bound to surface sometime.

Yep, not going there.聽 TGODavid says no politics, so I'll abide by his wishes and bow out of this thread ...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, No_0ne said:

This guy looks a lot like me.聽 Except he has hair, of course, and I don't refuse many meals ...

It was suppose to be a giphy but my phone skills are weak. I find theres a Peter Griffin moment just about everyday.聽

7 hours ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

You mean one of the many capital police that helped the rioters ? 聽nothing staged about that...just someone throwing their duty out the window over politics. 聽

Last I heard there were nearly 30 off duty cops identified as taking part in the shenanigans,聽one firefighter, and one former Olympic swimmer.聽

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Last I heard there were nearly 30 off duty cops identified as taking part in the shenanigans,聽one firefighter, and one former Olympic swimmer.聽

Pretty pitiful...a lot of those people had gone down that insane Q rabbit hole.聽 I was a fly on the wall of a Q group for awhile the amount of BS is incredible and its like trying to tell a 3yr old Santa doesn't exist when you point out all the inconsistencies and the changing timelines and the dates of "big events" that never happen....reminds me a lot of scientology actually.聽 I think a lot of people bored and unfulfilled by daily life find conspiracies to give them some feeling of belonging to an in crowd and a big idea.聽 They would be better served playing video games, learning a new life skill, hobby,聽or contributing their time to charity.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

聽I think a lot of people bored and unfulfilled by daily life find conspiracies to give them some feeling of belonging to an in crowd and a big idea.聽 They would be better served playing video games, learning a new life skill, hobby,聽or contributing their time to charity.

The could always go to work making聽Soylent Green...

2 hours ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

Pretty pitiful...a lot of those people had gone down that insane Q rabbit hole.聽 I was a fly on the wall of a Q group for awhile the amount of BS is incredible and its like trying to tell a 3yr old Santa doesn't exist when you point out all the inconsistencies and the changing timelines and the dates of "big events" that never happen....reminds me a lot of scientology actually.聽 I think a lot of people bored and unfulfilled by daily life find conspiracies to give them some feeling of belonging to an in crowd and a big idea.聽 They would be better served playing video games, learning a new life skill, hobby,聽or contributing their time to charity.

My sister-in-law, who is a reasonably intelligent woman, has gone down that rabbit hole. Some of the crap that she's telling my wife and mother-in-law is just mind-boggling stupid. She doesn't even see it when my wife points out the irrationality of it - like when she said a certain congressman was in Gitmo when he was giving a speech on the house floor. My MIL is in her mid 80's, and she doesn't need the fear in her life that her daughter is causing by telling her about all these crap stories & theories. It pisses me off!

Edited by E4 No More
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, E4 No More said:

My sister-in-law, who is a reasonably intelligent woman, has gone down that rabbit hole. Some of the crap that she's telling my wife and mother-in-law is just mind-boggling stupid. She doesn't even see it when my wife points out the irrationality of it - like when she said a certain congressman was in Gitmo when he was giving a speech on the house floor. My MIL is in her mid 80's, and she doesn't need the fear in her life that her daughter is causing by telling her about all these crap stories & theories. It pisses me off!

Need to cut off all MSM access then.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, E4 No More said:

It really is just sad and frustrating.

• Like 2
  • Admin Team

A word on the QAnon folks right now - specifically with what we've learned about getting folks out of cults:

If you know anyone who has gone down this rabbit hole - their world is falling apart right now.

Yes, it makes zero sense. It's based in emotion more than reality. But it's real to them right now - and their world is upside down.

If you know someone who's into this - 聽they've probably alienated themselves a lot over the last year. You probably don't want to deal with them. But, if there are people you care about - this afternoon, today, and tomorrow represent critical opportunities to help them get out. And, it's through relationships that they once cared about that will offer a path out.

It's worth reaching out to them.

Be kind. Lead with emotional connection. It sounds weird, but facts have nothing to do with cults. They're looking for what to do next right now - and you can open the door to what's next.

Not everyone will take it - but there are people we deeply care about who are hurting - and some of them might.

• Like 2
  • Love 1