SOLD!! 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler X 2-Door - $14,500

Snaveba

I have a 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler X  2-door for sale.  I bought it for my  daughter to drive but she is just not that comfortable driving it.  The jeep has 126K miles however only 30,000 miles on the engine which was replaced by previous owner in June 2014 at approximately 93,000miles.  It has a 4” suspension lift, 35x12.5 Toyo M/T Open Country tires on 20” Fuel Throttle rims and Corbeau front seats.

I did a lot to it mechanically to get it ready for her to drive. 

This includes:

·         Rough Country High Steer Drag Link and factory pitman arm to remove the drop pitman, 

·         TerraFlex High Angle Rzeppa CV joint front drive shaft

·         Fully Rebuilt and updated Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM)

·         New AFE Exhaust Manifolds (old ones were cracked)

·         Replaced all catalytic converters

·         New Cat-back exhaust

·         New valve cover gaskets

·         New upper oil pan gasket

·         Recently changed AT filter and oil

·         New AT oil pan with drain plug

·         Recently changed oil in front and rear differentials

·         New Lube Locker differential cover gaskets front and rear

·         Recently changed oil in transfer case

·         Bestop Glide soft top

Jeep-1.jpg.58bcdd66f29c89e405dd1ee79e55c8c9.jpg

Jeep-2.jpg.49886aee1edda035ea96a4981daaddbb.jpg