SPF 10ga ammo for sale/trade SPF

Radtekk

ETA: I haven't been here long and don't post a whole lot, but Eastern Tennessee is now my home. When a neighbor needs help, I do my best. The ammo being sold below is because I have some fiscal issues. Mine are short-term, @grasshoppahas more pressing needs. 

So 25% of the proceeds of this and my other ammo sales will go to him. PayPal, Venmo, visa gift card at his discretion. 

Mods, if this is inappropriate please adjust my post accordingly.

D

on't really want to separate, too much hassle... $125 for the lot.

Picked it up a while ago, have no gun for it. Don't plan to get one. No idea what it's worth but I'll figure it out if somebody wants it. Not gonna over-charge, not gonna get taken advantage of. Fair is fair. Anyway... All boxes full, Remington BB shot is light 7 rounds.

Cash is king, but will trade for ammo, nothing special but willing to talk. Usual calibers... Maybe towards an upper, length doesn't matter. Decent holo sight for an AR. Snub Ruger 38 or 357 for the truck box.

ETA:

Ammo I'd like: 357, have plenty of 38. 44 spcl or mag. Buffalo Bore hardcast in either caliber.

16111531167637103689356748700574.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, RED333 said:

LOL

6 hours ago, leroy said:

Precious Brother .. Simply precious... I salute you.

Admirin leroy . 

Lol, yeah... When I lived in MA (moved to Jefferson City a year and a half ago, THANK GOD) we used to go to a club in NH called Monadnock Rod and Gun. Many annual shoots. Destroyed a Porsche once, Google away, it was epic. 

Anyway, one of the guys had a 10ga but couldn't find ammo. I found a guy with ammo and bought it. Took it to a couple of shoots, it's AWESOME on pumpkins. Then I moved. So here we are, and I have no plans to buy a 10ga just to shoot up some "extra" ammo... 

9 minutes ago, Radtekk said:

Lol, yeah... When I lived in MA (moved to Jefferson City a year and a half ago, THANK GOD) we used to go to a club in NH called Monadnock Rod and Gun. Many annual shoots. Destroyed a Porsche once, Google away, it was epic. 

Anyway, one of the guys had a 10ga but couldn't find ammo. I found a guy with ammo and bought it. Took it to a couple of shoots, it's AWESOME on pumpkins. Then I moved. So here we are, and I have no plans to buy a 10ga just to shoot up some "extra" ammo... 

Glad ta hear it... 

enlightened leroy...

11 hours ago, Radtekk said:

Picked it up a while ago, have no gun for it. Don't plan to get one. No idea what it's worth but I'll figure it out if somebody wants it. Not gonna over-charge, not gonna get taken advantage of. Fair is fair. Anyway... All boxes full, Remington BB shot is light 7 rounds.

Cash is king, but will trade for ammo, nothing special but willing to talk. Usual calibers... Maybe towards an upper, length doesn't matter. Decent holo sight for an AR. Snub Ruger 38 or 357 for the truck box. 

16111531167637103689356748700574.jpg

A buddy of mine might be interested.

My cell is 865-456-6703. I'm in Seymour

Archived