Glock 19 Gen 4. New in box

flyfisher

Near mint Glock 19 Gen 4....unfired never carried new in box that has been in the safe.  Only opened to check it out and just do not need another 9mm. Standard finish though the pic lighting makes the slide look lighter.  All standard boxed items (3)15rd mags and adjustable grip parts.  Will require valid CCP and bill of sale.  $600 Firm

D14D601A-E018-4BAC-8C37-BD50E8D3ED56.jpeg

282B365D-7652-4EF9-B8D7-594AF2E0EA54.jpeg

740B5C6E-8EDE-4CBF-BF6B-A4F2F5A060D1.jpeg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a CCP which i can send a copy of and local shop FFL to ship to near me. We are over in Maryville just S of Knoxville. I come to Nashville a handful of times a year for our kids swim meets near Vandy, but could probably have a good friend who lives nearby meet you.

How do you want to handle the transaction?

Yes, I am also just newly registered to this forum, but welcome a call from you to discuss

Thanks!

Steve Benedict

865-603-4422 cell 

Office 865-567-2400

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.