Sold;Like new POF piston drive AR upper in 7.62x39

Charles Wonder

This is a mint Puritan AR upper in 7.62x39 made by Patriot Ordnance Factory (POF) who makes high end ARs. Puritan is a short-stroke piston driven semi-automatic rifle. The P.O.F. gas piston system is unique in that it isn't only the key component for the rifle's semi-automatic operation, but is also part of the Company's proprietary, patended E² Dual Extraction Chamber(link is external)extraction and ejection system.

3 gas level to shoot single, semiautomatic and surpressor.

I run about 200 rounds of all kinds of steel or brass ammo through it , not a single issue, extremely clean bolt carrier as no gas is diverted back to the chamber. Bolt carrier is Nickel-Boron Coated, and smooth. It is very accurate even with notorious AK round. With Federal Powershok I got 0.41 MOA, With Russian Golden Tiger I got 1.06 MOA. Way better than a AK in terms of accuracy. I bought this 7.62x39 caliber to hunt hogs in Texas, but end up moving in Tennessee with no use for it. 

it is compatible to any AR 15 lower. With the steel 7.62x39 you can still find, that might be the cheapest thing you can shoot. And it might be as reliable as a AK in extreme condition. See below for the torture test video

Bought it for $1099 new and is asking $810 , I will throw in 3 new steel magazines. The rings, scope and lower are not included. Meet in Cool springs or Lebanon with cash and bill of sales 

4B70ECE9-7440-49E9-A654-801E3B1B8011.jpeg

B1A9F180-AB0C-4390-B7D7-D0369920A6A0.jpeg

03D39A49-D56D-4A89-AD1D-DD2E66B11C4F.jpeg

F67FA048-2D56-4998-8D99-E246378FABB8.jpeg

5A605732-CAE7-434A-945E-35B82008B320.jpeg

E635B872-CE13-41AC-B251-6C7598CFCACC.jpeg

F7EE1DF7-EAE9-4806-BB76-E3A891D88D08.jpeg

F1FE6C39-267F-43EC-BACF-7DE1D12A696A.jpeg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived