Glock 33 357 Sig and 40 S&W subcompact - carry package with ammo

NickinTN

Once again the subcompact rotation takes place so putting this Glock 33 back up for sale, this time as a package deal. So what all do we have here you ask... well it's a great carry package for those of you (us) who love a little more excitement when it's time to go bang. Main player of course is the Glock 33. Previous owner did a homemade stipple job that while not quite aestheitcally pleasing is quite functional and provides a nice firm grip on this tiny powerhouse. It also has an extended slide release and stainless guide rod and the two factory mags. And to top things off I've added a set of Ameriglo night sites, blacked out rear with the center dot, orange front. My favorite carry site setup. 

In addition to the normal stuff included you will get a Lone Wolf Alpha Wolf 40 S&W barrel to convert over from the factory 357 SIG. This barrel has exactly 50 rounds through it. 

To add to the package you'll get a Desantis kydex IWB holster. 

And to round the package out I'll include 150 rounds of ammo. 1- box of Federal FMJ aluminum case in 40 SW, 1- box of SB JHP in 357 Sig and buyers choice for the 3rd box, another box of one of the first two options. 

$750

Mainly looking to sell but I'd consider trades.  Specifically a Ruger Mark IV, preferably with a threaded barrel, CZ pistols,  or semi-custom 1911/2011s. Cash can be added either way. 

Feel free to PM me with any questions. 

Location - I live in Medina and work in Jackson 

33sights.jpg

33package.jpg

33side1.jpg

33side2.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived