Looking for 300 win mag ammo - Memphis TN

zlaine90

Bought a Parker hale 300 win mag from the gun show on Saturday and of course I don’t have any ammo for it. Bought it on a whim because a friend of mine keeps talking about how he’s had one for 40 years and how cool it is. I know it’s a long shot but does anyone have a lead on some 300 win mag or would any gracious members have some for sale? Memphis TN

0A3AA2B7-87C1-4EA8-94D9-9C64E87566BD.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have some....no longer have the gun, but saved it for the future... Like everything else, it's through the roof now.... 😕

Rem 180g  1 full box + 8 rds in another box

Rem 150g  14 rds

Win 150g  3 rds

Also 20 empty once fired brass

Total of 45 rounds plus 20 empty brass

I'd rather trade for other ammo, but I'm open to suggestions....Ideas?  PM me if your interested.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.