Looking For 10MM 1911-HAVE OTHER 1911's For Trade in .45ACP

krunchnik

I am looking for a 1911 in 10mm that I would like to trade other 1911 of equal value in .9mm or .45 ACP.

I have a Kimber Aegis Pro II in .9mm or a Ruger SR1911 in .45ACP-pictures as follows.

Not willing to drive more than 50 miles for a trade.In the Memphis or Jackson area.

Will only trade with those who are legal to own a pistol.

I am assessing a trade value of $1000.00 per pistol

I have a couple of grip choices to be made by trader.

E-Mail krunchnik@hotmail.com or PM for more details

Both pistols come with original grips and boxes.

IMG_2526.JPG

IMG_2524.JPG

IMG_1834 (2016_02_27 18_16_57 UTC) (2016_10_25 21_20_25 UTC) (2019_07_23 18_12_16 UTC).JPG

IMG_1833 (2016_02_27 18_16_57 UTC) (2016_10_25 21_20_25 UTC) (2019_07_23 18_12_16 UTC).JPG

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.