I have an unfired Henry big loop side load 45/70 18.5 inch barrel, 4 round capacity with nice checkered walnut and a box of Freedom Munitions 300 grain tui Ammo. I decided to go 44 magnum instead and found one I liked, so I grabbed it. I'd take $900 cash for the rifle and the ammo or I would consider trading for a S&W 357 magnum OR possibly 44 magnum. Other trade offers welcome  Up or down trading is fine depending on what you got. 

IMG_20210130_100412290.jpg

IMG_20210116_162329185~2.jpg

IMG_20210130_220405795_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210130_220507607_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210130_220458375_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210130_220530100_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210130_220415103_HDR.jpg

Edited by Matt0311
Add picture
  • Like 2
  • Matt0311 changed the title to Closed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By AGunForEachHand
      Just a few guns left...the below guns are still for sale...given the current ammo crisis- I have ammo for all available to purchasers as needed.  I would like to meet face to face in Franklin or Brentwood with established TGO traders or those with TN HCP.  
      Hi Power: 
      Tisas Br9 Regent Browning Hi Power "clone" 9mm all Stainless Steel, G10 grips, 2 magazines, new in box with book, 50 rounds fired- $640 1911: 
      Kimber TLE/RL II Stainless, black grips, night sights, new with box and papers 45acp 1 magazine- $860 AR-15s: 
      Palmetto State Armory, 20" Barrel A3 spec, removable carry handle 5.56 Nato, 1 magazine- $600  YHM, DPMS upper, M4 stock, 16" barrel, 1 mag- $700 Ruger Rifle: 
      Ruger American Bolt Action rifle with "go wild" stock, new w/ box/papers 6.5 Creedmoor, Bronze Cerakote, 22" threaded barrel- $490  (no scope- scope pictured is sold)  

• By Makdaddy
      I've got an unfired Hellcat OSP for sale or trade.  It comes with the factory goodies, as well as a DeSantis Slim Tuk IWB holster. 
      Cash price $550
      Thanks for looking 

• By MidrangeCrisis
      I always have a small stockpile of items listed below that I am willing to deliver face-to-face within reasonable driving distance of Fort Campbell KY. Prices include delivery within 50 road miles plus $1 per mile to the agreed upon exchange site.

No...I will not ship them. Yes...I will drop them off with a third party. I accept cash in hand, Zelle transfers, money orders, and other discrete electronic transfers.

PM me for direct contact information.

PRIMERS (same lot by type):

Federal GM150M: $100/1000

Federal GM100M: $100/1000

Wolf (Tula) Large Rifle: $100/1000

Wolf (Tula) Small Rifle Magnum: $120/1000 [LOW STOCK]

POWDER (same lot by type):
      Hodgdon Tite Group: $200/8 lb

IMR-4166: $260/8 lb [REDUCED STOCK]

Ramshot TAC: $240/8 lb [SPF]
      AA No 7: $30/1 lb
      AA 1680: $30/ 1lb

AMMUNITION:
      Sellier & Bellot 45 ACP 230 FMJ: $40/50
      CCI Standard Velocity 22LR: $60/500
      CCI AR-Tactical 22LR: $30/300

I'll do my best to keep this thread up. If it's listed, it's available. All containers are sold unopened and only outer packaging opened on primers to verify contents. Sold by quantities shown.

• By Ropin4gold
      I have a LNIB H&K 45 Compact for sale or trade. It is a Variant 1 (DA/SA with safety and decocker) and comes with 2x 8 round magazines, box, and paperwork. 

$875 cash FTF around Columbia to a TN resident over 21 legally eligible to own firearms. HCP preferred. 

Trades/Partial Trades:
      Marlin rifles in .357/.41/.44
      Browning HP in 9mm 
      Ruger Blackhawk in 357 (3-screw or stainless) with 4-5/8” barrel. 
      Barrett Fieldcraft in .308

• By Protongunner
      Gently used  6-18x 44 scope. It has only been on a .22lr. Bought new in December. Works great. Comes with sun shade as well. Location is Spring Hill/Franklin. 
      $100 face to face. no trades.

more specific details here:
      https://muelleroptics.com/products/mueller-6-18x44-apv/

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.